Chapter 5: Mystic Falls, here we come

"We'll leave tomorrow morning with the Salvatore brothers" every one nodded there heads "Stefan, Damon tell me about this vampire"

They looked at each other "well the vamp is is about 6 foot, strong, and fast, about 5- 600 years"

y/n cut Damon off, "is he a hybrid? heretic? Or is he a normal vampire?"

Stefan looked directly at her "if he was a hybrid he would have bitten us by now"

Y/n nodded and showed Stefan and Damon to their rooms.

Y/n went up to Taylor's room "so did you have fun on your date" y/n put quotations around the word date

"It was not a date! We were hanging out!" Y/n smiled "is that what the guy under your bed would say? You live with werewolves who can smell. Now get him out before Klaus finds him"

                                        ~

       The next morning every one packed up to go to Mystic Falls.

Klaus, Rebekah, Kol, and Davina were in Klaus's car. Stefan, Damon and Taylor were in Damon's car. Elijah, y/n and Olyimpia were in the last car

"I can't believe we get to go back to our home" y/n told Elijah who smiled then said "if only our birth place"

Olyimpia gave a confusing look "where were y'all born?"

Y/n squeezed Elijah's hand which was sitting on the center console.

"We were born in northern Norway in the Viking times" Elijah cut her off to finish the story right as they passed the "welcome to Mystic Falls sign"

"Then we came over by boat to Mystic Falls, where I met your mother" Olyimpia was very curious about this

"How old were you two when you came here?" Olyimpia looked out the window as they pulled up to the Mystic grill

"I was five and your father was six" Taylor walked over to y/n and said "that drive sucked!"

Stefan walked out of the restaurant with Elena "Katherine?" She looked confused "I'm Elena"

Y/n got confused then it hit her "your the Petrova Doppelgänger" y/n and Taylor said in unison.

Stefan said "I thought the Petrova bloodline ended with Katherine" y/n smiled "let me tell you about the Pertrova bloodline"

They walked into the grill and sat down.

Authors note:
I'm going to post a new chapter every Sunday night, thank you for reading!