Chapter 2: Hybrid & Tribrid

Y/n, Taylor and the Mikaelson siblings ran away from Mystic Falls for a long time.

       900 years later Klaus had broken off from Taylor, later that night a year after the break up y/n and Taylor went to Rousseau's for a drink.

      Y/n texted Elijah telling him where you both are. A guy walked up to the bar sat right next to Taylor and got a bourbon.

     "Can I help you?" The guy caught sight of   y/n then looked back at Taylor "I'm Kai"

    "I've seen you before" y/n spoke up "the 90's, you taught my 8th grade class in 98'" y/n remembered "Kai Parker" he smiled, and looked at his drink "this is my friend Taylor"

Klaus texted y/n
Klaus: come to the compound. It's Elijah, leave Taylor
Y/n: why can't Taylor come?
Klaus: come to the compound now. It's an emergency, Elijah's life depends on it.

   "Hey tay I gotta go meet someone", y/n handed her a small metal star "put this to your mouth and say my name if you need help"

   Taylor nodded as  y/n rushed out, "where is she going?" Kai asked Taylor, she shrugged.

                                        ~

     Y/n bursted into the court yard to see Elijah on the floor with a mystical dagger looking object in his heart.

       Y/n rushed over and felt the magic in this dagger was strong but y/n knew what to do.

   "What do we do?" Rebekah said in a worrying voice, "don't  worry I know what to do"

  Y/n raised your right hand and showed the silver band on your pinky finger.

"And what does that mean" Klaus was full of rage, y/n could sense it, y/n put a barrier to keep anyone from going in nor out.

"Nik, I'm going to take the power out of the dagger, put it into my ring, pull out the dagger, then place the magic back into it"

Y/n could feel that Klaus was getting even more mad, "why would you place the power back into it!" Klaus yelled at y/n

Freya walked in and said "if she holds that much magic for too long it will kill her"

Freya looked at you and nodded her head to start, y/n placed your right hand on the dagger and your left hand on Elijah's chest

Y/n started chanting before you were pushed back into the barrier, y/n got up and pulled the dagger out of Elijah then put the magic back into the dagger

Elijah got up right as y/n fell to the ground, the barrier dropped, Elijah held y/n close and said "no no no no no" he started crying.

                                        ~

While the Mikaelson siblings and y/n we're dealing with the Elijah issue, Taylor had hit it off with Kai

Around midnight Kai drove Taylor home, she was drunk, but he had only had a few

He walked her in to the compound to find Elijah pacing in the courtyard and Rebekah trying to calm him down

Taylor sobered up quickly, she used vampire speed over to Elijah to see what was wrong, he looked at her, his eyes fell if worry and started to tear

"When Niklaus texted y/n a witch had come and placed a very powerful dagger into my heart" he paused she could tell he was scared "she took the power out of it, took the dagger out... then put the power back into it... she passed out... she looks like she was been daggerd..."

Elijah now had tears rolling down his face, Klaus caught eye of Kai "who are you and how did you get in?!" Klaus said, Taylor looked at Klaus "he drove me home I was drunk"

Kai smiled as he looked down at his feet, then looked back up at Klaus "well I'm going to head out, I'll see you tomorrow Tay"  she smiled and told him bye

Kai walked out, Taylor turned back to Elijah who as no longer standing there.