Chapter 3 The Final Chapter

I factime Luke as soon as I get home I try and avoid the whole situation for a while so we talk just the two of us. I ask if Ashton could talk with us for a second. "Of couse babe I'll go get him" Luke says. As Ashton and Luke return I tell them of my day. They start to get really mad and they go to twitter in a bug pissy mood. Luke said he is flying back and Josh and Amber better be ready for him. I am super excited that I get to see him. I am also nervous about what he is gna do but you know let's just see what happens. On my way to pick him up on the airport I stop and get a whole bunch of braclets to cover up because he hates it I also get Luke new snapback. When I see him he picks me up into the best hug ever. We kiss passionately for a while. Now it is like 6a.m and we go home I get ready for school and he warms up on the punching thingy he has. Also he writes a letter wonder what that is for. We eat breakfast and head to school. He goes and looks for Josh. Josh and him get into a heated arguement. Josh takes the first swing and misses mean time Luke gets in three pinches to the groin, face, and stomach. He then knees him in the face. Josh is dizzy now and Luke finishes him off with a nice hit to the face. Luke then walks over to Amber and hands her a letter he watches her read it. She runs into three bathroom crying. He walks over to me and picks me up into a hug and says we are skipping today. We go over to Mamma Liz's house and go to Luke's bedroom we cuddle all day watching movies and stuff. Because we are waiting until we get married on September 7th he proposed to me in front of Mamma Liz and I said yes. He kissed me and him, Liz ,and I had a big group hug!