◇♡The Broken Ones♡◇

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
"Heart games let you toy with the hearts and feelings of others. If you bring along those who don't mind dying, you'll survive for sure... it's a game that doesn't even require you to use your brain!"

~Mira Kano
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ace's POV

[Game Cleared]

5 days Visa.

The warehouse filled with mother nature's beauty, flowers ranging from sunflowers to lilies planted across different levels of greenery watered with red, as I hear the automated robot's voice echo across the venue from the red bloodied devices announcing my victory. The victory that tasted so sweet, yet so bitter whilst watching the other winner left in bad shape from my torment and torture during the final seconds of the game. Her attention focused on escaping her fate that was held by me, crawling away on her knees trailing behind streaks of red, recklessly dragging her injured body with all the strength left within her. Trailing behind her falling into a dark state of mind when she began pleading for forgiveness and mercy. Under the mask would reveal hidden a sinister smile. The game's completion meant nothing to me unless someone tries to claim freedom when I did most of the dirty work. Each game I've entered there is no survivors that are left to speak of my work, since I would finish all players regardless of their success since I wish to keep a low profile without those seeking revengence or claiming false information regarding the win. So back to little red riding hood, I decided to disguise myself as someone she could trust until the last few seconds of the game which was withheld due to the announcement of completion. But I wanted to finish what I started even though she has days to live, I began to minus it to how many seconds she had to escape since life has always been a game of when, where, who and what's next for only me.

"Please, help me! Someone save me! " Hearing her cries of panic, as the once lit screen projecting the game's announcements switches off leaving the venue darkened as I go to retrieve the card that appeared on the pathway in front of me. Admiring the red card now covered with my blood finger prints before I placed inside my pocket with the rest of my collection. Continuing in darkness to still hunt, as a eruption of hysterical screams echo whilst she's in panic. Following the trail behind her observing with a sinister smile as aim the rifle in her direction shooting rounds on the areas surrounding her vulnerable body as she sped up her pace to only be finished with my final bullet before I had to add a new round, which I didn't have to reload right now. The last sound escaping from this place was her tortuous screams before silencing completely leaving satisfied with what I've done before making my exit. Leaving through the doors that was once boarded to return to the so called Hatter's paradise that was such a low key cult that believed that sacrifices must be made to fulfil their end goal of escaping this world, which I am beginning to enjoy and believe. The adrenaline rush surging through my body leaving buzz of serotonin knowing I am the only one alive to speak of that game. For sure, I am one of the best players in this realm, hopefully close to become a citizen for the games. I never wish to return the real world like everyone else because i knew i would never experience this amount of freedom and respect since I was a nobody before.

My future was to rule the games together with Mira as we both know and predict the outcomes of those who participate, controlling their life from afar, or as I like it up close.

Have I changed since Mira took me in?
Of course, infact she taught me to become someone, someone who is appreciated for their effects even if crazy.