~| QUICK A/N |~

Hey guys! So I've been writing like different stories to keep myself from getting bored with one story. I'm thinking of making majority of my stories into a crossover with My Hero Academia with the shows that I used to watch. I would suggest watching the show first so that you could get it but meh idc what you guys do XD.

These are the stories I've made along with this one:

I'm sure you know what the first one is but if you don't then don't worry! Here's the types as follows:

1. Avengers x Bnha
2. As the title says: AFO's Daughter
3. You save your bully, aka your ex-best friend, from suicide because she regrets everything she did to you. You save her by pulling her away from the edge but end up falling in her place, then get transported to the world of My Hero Academia by Nana Shimura!
4. The Asterisk War x Bnha

You can watch The Asterisk War in netflix if you have it. I don't want to see those pics of "Manga vs Anime vs Netflix Adaption" because for me Netflix is the quickest way for me to watch anime.

I'm also planning on making two more stories: Miraculous Ladybug x Bnha, and Httyd x Bnha. The pictures for these two aren't mine but the titles and plots are:

For this story, it follows the main character (Y/n) Agreste: adoptive Daughter of Emma Agreste and Charlotte Bourgeois, who is now the miraculous box holder

For this story, it follows the main character (Y/n) Agreste: adoptive Daughter of Emma Agreste and Charlotte Bourgeois, who is now the miraculous box holder. I won't spoil everything so just stay in tune with it!

This story follows (Y/n) Haddock! Her parents gave her all of her ancestor's inventions to help her to become a hero! Her ancestor is none other than Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III!

How about I make another story? Maybe one with either Todoroki Shoto's younger sister? Or younger twin? I don't know which to follow. I don't really feel like following the story line but I'm also lazy to think of names. It might just end up as Sho's younger twin so let's go with that yeah? I won't spoil anything else about the story but just know that. You. Are. Awesome. In the story or not don't doubt yourself! Anyways yeah! Also....

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 160+ READS ON THIS STORY! I honestly didn't really care if people read this or not but like- I'm thankful for you guys. Anyways! I think that's all I have to say so uh what do I say again? Oh yeah!

444 words XD

See you in chapter one my little snowflakes! ❄️

🤍Yuki Tenshi Otosu, Out!✌️💙