Chapter 2

Recap:

It was finally Monday, Bakugo's wounds were healed, the class was talking to each other. When the door was opened by their teacher with a girl with a hood followed inside. "Class this is your new classmate. Her name is (Y/n) (L/n)." The girl bowed 90° then stood up straight.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all."
________________________________________

"First things first, if you're wondering about the hood don't ask about it until she tells you herself. Second, do whatever you want. (L/n) your seat is behind Todoroki." Instead of lying down on the ground Aizawa sat on his chair.

Watching the new girl as she walked towards her seat, she was abruptly stopped by the exploding poperanian. "You look weird in the UA uniform." After saying this Iida stood up chopping the air "Bakugo that is very rude! I apologize for his behaviour (L/-"

"It's fine I've dealt with him before he is the one who betted against me so get mad at him for bringing me into your class" the hooded female spoke as she sat down behind the bi colored candy cane boy.

Momo stood up then went to her table immediately hugging her tightly "it's been so long!!!" The hooded girl sweatdroped "Momo it's only been 3 mon-" her words were cut short by a short annoying grape head. "HOLY SHIT SHE'S SO HOT!"

With that comment Bakugo got up and pulled the grape head's uniform staring at him with death. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" As the humanoid poperanian was about to use his quirk a hand was placed on his shoulder making him look at his next target only to be met with (e/c) eyes. "Katsuki don't hurt him you know people make comments like that to me"

The male reluctantly put the midget down, growling, while facing the rest of the class. "Touch her or even look at her in that way I'll kill you." His classmates eyes' widened. A small girl was able to calm down class 1A's arrogant hot-head.

"YAS QUEEN!" Shouted the pink female who was on the other side of the classroom. The hooded girl turned towards her tilting her head to the side. "Queen?" The girl paused then looked at her raven haried female friend. "What does she mean by that Momo-chan?"

The female sighed then shook her head. "It's nothing to worry your pretty little head about (Y/n)-chan." The hooded girl nodded then turned around only to be met by a certain lavander headed man who was smiling down at her. "Hey shorty."

The hooded girl's eye twitched shouting louder than Bakugo at the tall male. "I'M NOT SHORT!" "Yes you are" the ash blond hot head interjected. "I'M NOT SHORT YOU'RE ALL JUST TALL!" "Pipe down bitch" and that's where it all started.

"Don't call me a bitch, bastard"

"What did you just say?"

"I said 'dont call me a bitch, bastard' "

"You wanna go asswipe?"

"Sure asshole!"

"YOU LITTLE BITCH!"

"DON'T SHOUT AT ME TOILET BRUSH!"

"DON'T FUCKING CALL ME THAT!"

"I'LL CALL YOU WHATEVER I WANT TO!"

"HA?! SINCE WHEN CAN YOU?!"

"SINCE THE MOMENT YOU PICKED A FIGHT WITH ME!"

"THAT WAS 4 YEARS AGO!"

"YEAH SO?!"

"DON'T FORGET THAT I WON OUR LAST ROUND"

"AFTER LOSING 286 TIMES!"