11. Possession Thief

[a/n please read this to understand the chapter!
This is the drawing I did on y/n's supervillain 'possession thief' this is what you would look like just with your hair length, colour, gender  and skin colour when your akumatized! <3]

[a/n please read this to understand the chapter!This is the drawing I did on y/n's supervillain 'possession thief' this is what you would look like just with your hair length, colour, gender  and skin colour when your akumatized! <3]

enjoy the chapter! and ignore how bad my art is 🥲
~~~~~
'Possession Thief, I am Hawk Moth. Someone is trying to take everything away from you? Well I give you the power to take things from them! But I don't give this power for free, all you have to do is bring me Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous! Do we have an agreement?'

"Yes Hawk Moth." You said in an evil voice, your whole body beginning to fill with the same smoke that appeared when Luka got akumatized.
"No no no no NO! Y/N!" Luka stepped back, both terrified and upset, there was nothing he could do. It was all down to Ladybug and Cat Noir now.
"Everyone get outta here now!" Ladybug came running down the stairs ordering everyone to leave the boat before someone got hurt.
"Ladybug? How did you know?" Luka asked her.
"Oh uh i- uh I heard a girl saying her friend had been akumatized so I came ASAP. Now get outta here!" Luka nodded his head and ran off the boat with the others.
"Please save her Ladybug." He said to himself as he looked back at the boat before going to meet the others.

~~~~~
"Listen y/n uh- Possession Thief, you don't know what your doing. Just give me your akuma and nothing will happen." Ladybug bug said, slowly approaching you.
"Never! Don't you worry Ladybug, i'm going to get a hold of yours and Cat Noir's miraculous! I just have one thing to deal with first..." You ran up the boat jumping from building to building, all the way to Lila's house to see her laying on her bed reading a magazine. You crept into the slight opening in her window standing before her.

"Wha-" She gasped in horror, "Who are you!"
"I am Possession Thief! Lila Rossi, you threatened to take EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME! So now, I'm going to take everything you have away from YOU!"
"Wha- I didn't do anything!"
"Don't lie to me Lila Rossi! Those pathetic tricks don't work on me! You messaged me threatening to take away everything that is precious to me just because I found out your a filthy liar! You just can't handle the truth that's what! Well guess what Lila! It's time you opened your eyes and saw the real world!" You took out your stick zapping her in the chest, a flash of light came out of the end of the stick adding one line onto it.
"Ha! Good luck lying to your friends and everyone you love now Lila! Because now, they all hate you!" You shouted at her, with an evil smile on your face.
Lila was speechless. She had no idea how to react, for once, she wasn't in control.

"Possession Thief stop!" Ladybug and Cat Noir both came in through the window.
"Ugh not you again. I said I had to deal with something! Every heard of PATIENCE!?"
"Dang she's got a short temper." Cat Noir teased.
"That's right kitty. Care to test it?" You said in return holding out your stick. "Well, I've taken care of what I wanted to do so now, it's time you gave me your MIRACULOUS!"

"Nice work Possession Thief. If you turn everyone against Ladybug and Cat Noir you can use them to help you capture them!"

You jumped out of the window onto the grass park, followed by Ladybug and Cat Noir.
"Here kitty kitty kitty. How about a cat fight?" You teased.
"Sure thing. But just remember you asked for it!" You and Cat Noir both pounced on each other. Fighting not with your sticks, but your fists. Punch after punch, kick after kick you had Cat Noir pinned onto the ground, with no where he could move to.

"Grab his Miraculous! His ring!"

You held up his hand with his ring on and began to take it off. Before you had the chance to take it fully off Ladybug grabbed you with her yo-yo, pulling you off of him.
"You stupid bug!" You shouted at her trying to zap her with your stick.
"The akuma must be in her stick!" Ladybug said to Cat Noir still trying to get away from you. "Cat Noir cover me!" Cat Noir immediately ran over cutting in. You both started fighting with your sticks. Nothing was really happening it just looked like 2 idiots on a park fighting with metal poles. You know, nothing new.

"LUCKY CHARM!"

"Uh- a thin pipe? What am I supposed to do with this?" Ladybug started looking around all the park the see what she could do with her lucky charm all while you and Cat Noir were still fighting each other and with no luck yet again.
"Stay still you ma get  cat!" You were continuously trying to zap him, no luck. He reflexes were too fast almost too much for you too see.
"Missed me. And again. And again!" He winked at you ask you constantly missed your hit.
"Shut it cat!"

"Cat Noir! NOW!" She shouted over to him throwing over the pipe. He took the pipe and put it over your body so you were stuck inside with no where to move.
"I'll have having that." Ladybug approached you taking you stick out of your hand. You grunted at her, furious that she'd won you over.
"Over to you kitty."

"CATACLYSM!" Your stick fell into hundreds of tiny pieces and a black butterfly flew out of them.

"No more evil doing for you little akuma...

TIME TO DE-EVILIZE! Gotcha! Bye bye little butterfly." The black akuma had now been turned into a gorgeous white one and it flew away into the sky.

"MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" Everything was back to how it was, before you destroyed everything. Even you. You was back to your good old self.
"Uh, where am I? What happened?" You said. Since you'd only been in Paris for just over a week you had no idea where everything was.
"You were akumatized, but your okay now. Shall we get you back to your boyfriend?" Ladybug said.
"Sure." You smiled, Cat Noir's ring began to flash.
"Oop, that's my que to leave. Till next time m'lady!" He flew off on his stick into to distance so quick you'd miss him with a blink of an eye.

~~~~
"Luka!" You ran into his arms as you saw him with the others, he was so happy to see you as your normal self.
"Thank you" He mounted to Ladybug still hugging you tightly.
"Oh well I gotta jam. Seya soon everyone! Bug out!"
~~~~
-the next day before school-

[The Girls🍒🤍]

[Y/N]
I know exactly what I'm gonna do about this

[Y/N]I know exactly what I'm gonna do about this

[Alya🧡]
What are you gonna do?

[Y/N]
You'll see. Just be prepared ;)

[Marinette❤️]
Finally Lila's gonna get what she deserves 🙌🏻

[Marinette❤️]Finally Lila's gonna get what she deserves 🙌🏻