1. GRUVIA. When The Party Gets Hot

Start from the beginning

Juvia Pov💦🌸
I could't believe my beloved, Gray, was inviting me, and rescued me from those men... Juvia must be dreaming awake! He gave me a light fruit cocktail, he knows I can't hold my liquor, like Cana... Or even Erza...
We are sitting on a bench on the back of the Guild, where the gardens spread in front of us.

Gray couldn't keep his eyes off of her. She was wearing a short and fitting blue dress, with silver trimmings, with a boat neckline, revealing her white shoulders. It was modest yet sexy, it suited her, setting off her cremy white complection, her deep blue eyes, and her soft wavy hair, falling on her shoulders. Gray was admiring her, while drinking his scotch.
Then he said
" Juvia... I feel different tonight. When I look at you, I just want to keep you close and safe, you look like a delicate, fragile Magnolia flower... And I want, I... Need, you to be mine.." . I watched into her mesmerising blue eyes, feeling a hot wave, of desire and lust... And Love. I coudn't avoid my feelings, tonight it was going to happen, she must be mine. I said
" let's go, Juv'... Would you come with me? Let's go home..."
She just nodded and blushed, but she kept her hand in mine, holding strong on me.
"Juvia would follow you anywhere, Gray-sama..."

❤️🌸❄️❤️💦❤️❄️❤️🌸❄️💧❤️❄️

So, in no time, they were at Gray's apartment. It was tidy and clean. No mess around, and very simple, though comfortable. When he locked the door, she shivered, from the emotion inside, a mix of fear and desire, shyness, and trust. The night was warm, almost too much for the ice mage... He opened a little the window of his bedroom, letting the curtains down.
He saw her shivering, and put his, arms around her shoulders, embracing her close to him. She shivered again, laying her head on his chest. He stroke gently her hair, then he carried on caressing her back, her shoulders, gently, tenderly, with growing desire. He put one hand around her waist, and held her close, while with the other hand he lifted her chin, admiring her beautiful face, her eyes closed, flustered.
Her heart was racing so fast she had to open her mouth a little to catch her breath. She had never been so close to the man she loved, nor any man before either. He watched for a second her pale pink lips, and lent down to kiss her, softly at first, then again with more passion, letting show the desire he felt for her.
Juvia was surprised at first but she made no resistance... She felt pure bliss being in his strong, warm arms, against his muscular, hard chest on his soft and warm skin. He already had taken his shirt off...