"Why were you late?" Beth asked quietly.

"It was not my kind of morning."

"Waking up? Cause me too. I had to roll off my bed, and bonus, I hit my head on my laptop while trying to get myself off the cozy marshmallow bundle."

"I was just tired from eating too much and watching Netflix until I fell asleep?!" I said my voice rising with my eyebrows.

"Class is starting now!" our teacher spoke sternly, giving us a evil glare. We both exchanged funny looks as she turned around, and tried our best to not laugh. Our English teacher wasn't the most beautiful face to stare at. Maybe you could call her a hybrid between a squashed pumpkin and a pigs butt, if you'd like me to describe it as best as I can.

****

"Oh my god, did you hear about the homecoming that's coming up soon?" said a girl passing by with her friend. Beth and I both heard, and crinkled our noses. We knew exactly who was going to be crowned king AGAIN. A senior named Nick was the schools hottie. He had the average likeable face with blond quiffed hair, nice abs (as the girls say it), designer clothes, a nice jawline, and of course your "favorite" blue eyes or whatever.

I mean, he's not my type of guy, but half of the female population in our school are head over heels for him. He's rich, good looking, and isn't your "dumb-hottie" he in fact, was smart, intelligent, and good at sports. Aka the teachers favs. Or maybe it was because he gave the female teachers Swarovski jewelry when it came to holidays, and for male teachers he gave them each like a $50 spending card for whatever they wanted.

"Hey Beth, do you want to go to homecoming with me?" I blurted out accidentally. I felt the heat coming up and I shouldn't of have asked. I knew Andrea wanted to go with me.

"I mean... if you don't want to, we don't have to. The 3 of us could just stay home and watch movies with popcorn or something. I bet Andrea will like-"

"Yes I will," I realized I was rambling, and felt embarrassed. Bethany was smiling at me, and I went for her hand. We intertwined, and I swear it felt like the missing puzzle that I always had, was finally put together as she squeezed playfully, giggling.

"Hey Andrea!" I smiled. Her hazel eyes stared at Beth and I's hands, but quickly she looked away. She looked hurt.

"Hey," she smiled her half smile. When she did that, I knew something was up. And I had a feeling why she was like that.

Andrea's P.O.V.

As soon as school ended, I denied Jacob's offer to drive me home, and decided to take the bus since I walked to school for a morning exercise this morning. I ran to the bus stop not waiting to take a breath and soon got home. I quickly said hi to my mom and tumbled up to my room.

I collapsed onto my bed and let all the tears that started to form fall. Getting a pillow I smashed it onto my face and cried into it. I didn't care if my makeup was getting all over it or not. Jacob meant a lot to me and I was wishing that he would ask me to homecoming, but by the looks of it, he probably already asked Bethany. I know that I flirted a bit with Michael at Tacobell the other day, but I didn't know Jacob would have feeling for Beth. I cried for what felt like hours over a guy.

Whenever we did movie nights together, I felt like we had a connection, but I guess I was all wrong. It's not Beth's fault obviously, because she probably didn't know, but I felt angry at the whole world. I guess this is how you feel when someone you've liked has feelings for someone else.

I heard a quiet knock on the door but I ignored it and kept sobbing into my pillow. My mom continually knocked on the door.

"Hey Andrea? Can I come in?" it wasn't my mom's voice by a long run. It was who I dreaded to see the most.

"Go away!" I yelled, though it was barely audible than a little murmur because of the pillow.

"Andrea! It's me Jacob."

Yup. I really didn't want to see him right now. "Please, go away! I'm doing something right now," I pleaded more audible this time.

"Well, I don't give a crap about what your doing in there, I'm coming in!" I heard the doorknob twist, and I quickly hid my face under my blankets and yelled, "Jacob, just leave me alone!!"

He didn't move away. He just seemed to be getting closer. Soon, I felt his weight pushing down on my soft bed. He took off his shoes and went under the blankets, where I was hiding. He was a little too tall, and the whole blanket lifted off. Acting on instinct, I covered my face with the pillow.

He giggled a little. Surprisingly, he put the blanket over us again. I mumbled to go away again, but I knew he wouldn't leave.

"Andrea," he spoke softly. I could feel the breath of his words beside me. "Are you crying because of me?"

Duh, I wasn't going to admit it so I lied, "you're such an idiot, of course I'm not crying over you, I'm crying because of this...uh... girl that made fun of me at school." I know it was horrible and no one had to tell me it.

"You know Andrea, you're not the best at lying."

He gently tugged at my pillow that was now almost suffocating me because I couldn't breathe. I gave up the fight because I knew there was no hiding from my best friend, he already knew. His soft, but big hands brushed my chin and he covered the blankets over us. He started to come closer and I could feel his steady breathing getting heavier the closer he got to me. I couldn't believe what he was about to do next.

***

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter, because you guys seem to really like these kind of chapters 😏

Anyways! I hope you enjoyed. If you did, and if you would like too, vote and comment, because it tells me if I should continue this book or not. I've been really thinking of giving up on this book, so a vote or a comment really helps me!

xoxo Motafictions💕