🐚 > ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔥 < 🐚

Name: Conch

Tribe: Seawing

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual/Straight

Backstory: Conch was hatched on a deserted island of the coast of Pyrrhia with only her mother. But her mother got sick when she was only 4 years old and passed away. After her mother's death, she had to learn to fend for herself and catch her own food. In the beginning, it was challenging and somewhat dangerous but she soon got the hang of it. What she longed the most was company, she missed her mother's wings around her and wanted someone to talk to. So when she was 7 years of age she decided to swim to the coast.

Before her mother passed away, she had taught her all about Pyrrhia, the history and all the tribes. So when she reached the edge of Pyhrria she went straight away to the Kingdom of the Sea. But she got lost on the way and accidentally had a detour in the Rainforest. There she met her future best friend, partner in crime, and maybe even more, Jaguar, an 8-year-old male Rainwing. Jaguar was in fact nothing like his name or other Rainwings born in the Rainforest. He has a cheerful, bouncy personality and loves going on adventures. So together they headed towards the sea. 

When they finally arrived in the Kingdom of the Sea, they were stopped by a few of the guards. Jaguar was asked to stay outside and he obeyed... after arguing for 10 minutes. Conch was lead inside the new palace that Queen Coral had built after the Attack on the Summer Palace, she soon met the queen and was instantly terrified. Queen Coral was huge, and pretty menacing, though she had a dragonet, she guessed it was Princess Auklet, strapped to a harness. Queen Coral decided to allow Conch to stay, but Conch decided against it and asked if she was free to roam around Pyrrhia. The queen was surprised by the request, but after she thought it through, she finally said yes. That night Conch and Jaguar left the Kingdom of the Sea and headed towards the desert. The two decided to travel around Pyrrhia and explore every crack and crevasse, except the Ice Kingdom, since it was way too cold there. 

Now Conch and Jaguar are 9 and 10 years old and are currently headed to the Sky Kingdom, they are hoping to visit the famous Jade Mountain Academy.