Fallon's Multiple Appearances, Abilities, and Powers

Начните с самого начала

Golem:
Hair: black with green, purple, and blue streaks.
Eyes: forest green with teal flecks.
Skin: tan.
He wears a green shirt, purple Nikes, blue jeans, and white hoodie.
He can lift extremely heavy weights, he can grow things just by simply touching them, he can control the earth, can summon jewels and other precious metals, and command other sentient golems.
He uses a war axe with the earth symbol engraved into the metal's edges.
His golem soul's name is Geo.

Merman:Hair: black with dark blue, medium blue, and light blue streaks

Merman:
Hair: black with dark blue, medium blue, and light blue streaks.
Eyes: sea green with teal flecks.
Skin: tan.
He had a loose-sleeved dark blue shirt, silver bracelets and armlets, a gold circlet, and his tail is a mix between dark blue and sea green alternating between the two.
He can swim up to 170 mph, use Siren Song (the music that bewitches sailors to wreck their ships and kill themselves), control water, and go deep into the deepest part of the ocean.
He uses a silvery-blue trident.
His merman soul's name is Aquarion.

Angel:Hair: black with white and gold streaks

Angel:
Hair: black with white and gold streaks.
Eyes: cerulean blue with teal flecks.
Skin: tan.
He wears a white T-shirt, blue jeans, white Adidas, and a gold bracelet.
He can fly (his wings are white and gold), he can heal, etc.
He uses a sharp-bladed dagger.
His angel soul's name is Angelo.

Demon:Hair: black with silver streaks

Demon:
Hair: black with silver streaks.
Eyes: demon red with teal flecks.
Skin: tan.
He wears a black leather jacket with chains attached to it, black jeans, boots, and silver upside-down cross necklace. He hides his demon horns by use of magic.
He can call upon the dead, spiritual and skeletal, can travel through the shadows, etc.
He uses a pitch black broadsword.
His demon soul's name is Daimon.