Chapter 27: The Team VS Spike

As Peter was about to punch Spike again, Spike who was still flying around in slow motion used his eyes to flickered the grass as it grabbed Peter's foot. He couldn't run anymore, Spike got out of the slow motion sequence and he kicked Peter in the legs causing him pain. Both Peter and Caitlin were defeated briefly so now it was now up to Steve and the gang to finish him.

Spike smirked and said "you think you could stop me". while Marcus went to turn into Beastcrawler in the corner as Spike kept giving the kids his speech. Steve and Sebastian threw their lasers at Spike but he ended up dodging them. Gwen and Gloria both charged at Spike as they threw their powers at him but he threw ice powers at Gwen as she dodged it.

Gloria threw lighting at Spike as it quickly shocks him while Gwen froze him with her powers. Another Spike showed up behind Gloria and it knocked her to the ground.

Gwen was about to speak but she was knocked over by the other Spike, she was on the floor next to Gloria as they both struggle to get up. The Real Spike broke out of Gwen's Ice and he dropped lighting out of his hands next to Sebastian and Steve.
The two guys dodged the attack many times as Steve shoot out lasers out his hands trying to aim it at Spike's face but he ended up miss it.

Josh teleported next to Spike and he briefly punched him at the back of his head before he teleported back to Steve and Sebastian. The two kept throwing their lasers at Spike while it burned him on his hand. He used his telekinesis and blasted Sebastian into the tree. As he got up he muttered to himself "father's a pain in the ass".

Steve kept throwing his lasers at Spike many times but he dodged the attack, Spike thunder-clapped Steve, Josh and Sebastian into the wall making them fall down on the ground. Spike turned to the kids as he begin to speak "you think you could stop me .... you are all pathetic". Steve got up and said "we will stop you Spike".

Peter looked at Steve as he asked "how". Steve turned to Peter before he replied " we have Beastcrawler".

Just then Marcus came out of hiding and he begin to attack Spike, he kept avoiding the beast's long teeth but he couldn't help but bite Spike's hand off. He felt armless without his arm. Peter ran over in circles and he pushed Spike to the floor. The heroes begin to stand in a crowed circle around Spike and they begin power up in front of him.

"Any last words?" Sebastian said as he gave his father a angry glare before he continued speaking "you made my life hell ... now I'm gonna kill you".

"You don't have the balls to do it" Spike said still groaning in pain

Steve walked up too Sebastian and said "Sebastian don't it's not worth it".

"What" Sebastian turned to Steve confused.

"Steve's right... killing Spike is not gonna do you any better" Caitlin said as she looked at Sebastian who sighed at seeing their point.

Sebastian snapped out of his rage and he gave his dad one more glare before speaking "good bye father".

Peter then used his super speed to wrap Spike into a rope and he asked Steve "what do I do with the criminal".

Steve said "take him to prison". Peter nodded his head before he ran off with Spike in his arms taking him to prison.