Bon(wearing her earings)- Konsi?

Ani - Isme Anirudh ka 'Ani' and Bondita ka 'indita' hai na isiliye.

Bon(turned with a surprised look)- Waah!! sach me yeh naam sbse acha hai.

Ani(lifting his collar) - Anirudh roy chaudhary is always best.

Bon - Are you sure?

Ani - No.. I have the best person sitting in front of me.

Bondita giggled and said - Pehla wala hi sahi tha.

Bondita got up and moved towards him and kissed his forehead. Anirudh kissed her stomach .

Bon - Neeche rasam shuru hone wali hogi me chalti hu.

Bondita turned around and was about to walk. Anirudh's hand went on her back touching her scar. Tears crept in both eyes. But they wiped it off.

Ani - Pata hai yeh daag tumhari khoobsurati ko aur bilkul uss tarah badhata hai jese chaand ke daag uski khoobsurti ko.

Bondita turned to him and hugged him, she cried , she cried out of happiness, happiness of having that person in her life who does not sympathizes her scar but compliments it. She had that one person in life who will not try to heal her scars or fill her cracks. He will accept the beauty of her scar and strength of her cracks.She had that one person in life for whom every girl longs for.

Ani - Chalo ab niche jao warna rasam poori kese hogi?

Bon - Aap chhodo to sahi pehle.

Ani - Oh ha!!

He left her and wiped her tears off , they shared a good laugh.

Bondita went down at the hall where every women from Tulsipur came to bless her and her child. Charulata and Mrinalini performed a dance for her. After the performance she was blessed by every women  in Tulsipur. The function got over , everything got back to normal. 

One more month passed by and Bondita was now 6 months pregnant.

Morning Time.

After Aarti and breakfast.

Charulata was sitting in study and was studying. Bondita entered the study.

Charu(looking upto her) - Areey Didi aap yaha?

Bon - Ha bs wo bethe bethe bore ho rhi thi to socha thoda ghum fir lu.

Charu - Acha.. Aapne wo exercises kr rhi hain na jo mene aapse kaha tha?

Bon - Ha Charu nhi krungi to tumhari Anirudh Jeth babu mera sar khaa jayenge.

Charulata and Bondita were laughing.

Bon - Padhai achi chal rhi hai na?

Charu - Ji didi achi chal rhi hai.

Bon - Hmm.. tum padho me aati hu.

Bondita left the study and went to Kitchen.

In kitchen.

Bon - Bhari Babu , Pati babu ka lunchbox ready hai?

Bihari - Ji maalkin.

Bon - Laaiye me aaj jaaungi unko lunchbox dene.

Bihari - Aap?! 

Bon - Kyu ?! Aap logo ko lgta hai me kisi kaam ki nhi hu?

Bihari - Esi baat nhi hai Bondita malkin.

Bon - To fir dijiye lunchbox.

Bihari handed over the tiffin to her. Bondita was about to leave the house when she saw Zaira coming to the Mansion. Bondita smiled at her.