Anidita

Bondita exits his room and sees Anirudh standing there and is surprised Anirudh was about to say but she stopped him from saying a word and held his hand and took him to study. Anirudh looking at Bondita with a romantic gaze, his heart is pounding , he is all red and his ears have become hot.. Bondita unaware of all this takes him to study.

As soon as they reached

Bon- Pati Babu ese kisi ki baatien sunna achi baat nhi hoti

Anirudh still in his dreamy mood and he came closer to Bondita

Ani - Apni patni ki baatein sunna koi apraadh hai kya?

Bondita gets all awkward and even her heart beat increases.. a silence is spread with wind blowing through window Bondita's hair streak toching her cheeks and both looking into one another eyes ...

Koyali enters seeing this unusual scene she is very happy but then she wanted to give milk to Bondita as ordered by Anirudh

Koyali- Maaf kijiyega choti malkin...

Both came back to reality

Bon- Nhi Koyali didi aaiye na

Anirudh was feeling weird that what will Bondita think of him now.

Koyali- Wo chote malik ne aapke liye doodh laane kaha tha

Bon- Kyu?

Ani- Tum mujhe doodh kyu deti ho?

Bon- Wo to mene padh tha raat me haldi doodh peena bhot fayedemand hota hai aur shareer ko saksham banata hai kisi bhi bimaari se ladne ke liye aur isse raat ko bhot hi meethi neend aati hai

Ani- Isiliye.

Bondita took tha glass and said koyali to go and sleep and informed her that all works are over and she may go.

Bon- Shukriya pati babu...mera khyaal rkhne ke liye

She said and she blushed and looked to his eyes with happiness of being taken care of...she felt blessed to have her pati babu who is so considerate. After that she without uttering a word drank the milk and kept the glass on table and went to her room.

She couldn't sleep that night, she was just smiling and blushing all night. She was in love but she did not understood that feeling of love. She was unaware that why is she so happy when her pati babu is with her , why is she fearing the thought of not seeing her Pati babu for 4 years,maybe because he is her rakshak babu and her shikshak babu.

To all the Barrister Babu lover If You Enjoyed reading please do vote and share with your friends . Also please leave a comment it really encourages me to bring up an amazing Anidita story.