78

Ron, Ginny, and the Twins had been home two weeks when things started to get strange. Not weird strange; just a little out of character. Arthur Weasley was not the world's most observant man, but he had raised the twins and was able to notice when things weren't quite right.

First of all, Fred had suddenly become very adamant on banning the eating of chicken in the house. He claimed he was defending the rights of his 'Poultry Sistren' and went on a hunger strike to support his cause. George did not participate in this hunger strike; although he did support his brother. It was strange that Fred was so adamant, AND that the twins were separated on this issue. This was something that never happened. It also really upset Ron, however he didn't go on a hunger strike, when Molly agreed to listen to Fred; he really never asked for much.

And then he had noticed that one of his children had been leaving their wand lying around the house. He had told them before that they shouldn't be without their wand. It was a more serious offence when there were young children in the house. Yet he didn't like any of his children unarmed.

If he could be around more he would talk to them about it. He would have to leave Molly to deal; at least for now. She was better at this stuff, anyway.

Well that was until Thursday morning. Molly was cooking breakfast when Arthur came down stairs.

"'Olly 'oy 'eed ou' 'o ou' St. 'Un'os."

"Honey, where are your teeth?"

"'ak 'our 'on."

"Boys, what did you do?" Molly looked to her twins.

Percy was at the ministry as usual. Ron was tucked away in his room studying; he was such a good student. Molly had worried about him after the twins; but both Ron and Ginny seemed to take the best of all their brothers. Speaking of Ginny, she was stuffing her face with Mollys pancakes before Ron eventually smelled them and came down to polish them all off.

Fred and George both held their hands up. "It wasn't me. I swear."

"Boys?"

"Not us." George looked honest. "Sorry dad, but if it was us we could fix it."

"Well, who did it then?"

"Uo' id' it 'ond-"

"Arthur Honey I can't understand a word you're trying to say. Let's get you to a healer." She took his arm. "Boys, watch the food. Ginny go tell your brother where we're going."

"Okay mum. Good luck, Daddy." Ginny smiled at him.

When the adults had left the twins turned on Ginny. "Right, what did you do?"

"It wasn't me either."

"Well then it was either Ron or Percy." Fred told them. Seconds later they all laughed at the idea.

"Yeah, so Ron." Ginny rolled her eyes.

"What about me?" Ron was still in his Quiditch pyjamas; though they were inside out. His hair was wild and he had huge bags under his eyes.

"Wow, you look like crap!"

"Thanks Ginny." Ron rubbed his eyes. "I feel so much better about myself now."

Fred put his arm over Ron's shoulder. "What do you know about our dear father losing all of his teeth?"

"What? Nothing. Why? How? What did you two do?"

"Why does everyone think it's us?"

"Fred, it is usually us."

"Yeah, it is." Fred smiled proudly.