7|a little party never hurt nobody

Start from the beginning

" Even if I admit that I like him , he doesn't like me back . " Serena said making Isabella roll her eyes and groan .
"Serena, I swear I never saw this boy get so weird around other girls like he gets around you ." Isabella said, slamming her milk carton back in the fridge .
" Isabella , he has girls like Cho after him , you've seen her she is gorgeous . " Serena said and Isabella's eyes widen.
"God , are we best friends  ? Cho stopped liking Harry before Christmas . She is going out with Cedric Diggory . " Isabella informed Serena who gasped .
"Cedric ? Good for Cho . But that doesn't change the fact that he most likely doesn't like me back ! If I admit that I may like , don't give me that look , he will probably tell me he doesn't and ruin our friendship . "
"But -"
"I really don't want to discuss about this anymore  okay ? I am really tired . I am going to bed ."Serena said and Isabella nodded , pressing her lips together.

If only Serena was able to sleep the night before the party the way she did after the hike .
The first few nights her and Isabella sharing a room was fun but sharing the bed wasn't. Serena was an only child and sharing the space in the bed was more than annoying for her so she gladly took the couch .

She put the blanket she had discarded earlier back on and turned her face to the tv that had an old sitcom on at a low volume . She was so nervous . She admitted to herself about her feelings but not confessing to Harry was just eating her up because a tiny part inside of her whispered "But what if he likes you back ?" and her sleep since then disappeared .

It was going to be a party with no magic since people were bringing muggles like Serena and Isabella . Patrick gladly accepted Isabella's invitation to come and Serena thought Isabella was going to float all the way back home .

Should she tell Harry ?

That question kept haunting her well more like nagging her , she was so tired , she had to get up early in the morning and still that damned question kept coming back .
She sighed and slammed her arms on the couch , no , she shouldn't tell Harry , at least not at the party were people go to enjoy themselves not confess their feelings .

Easy, she would just have fun with her friends and classmates .

"You girls look lovely ! " Isabella's father gushed as the girls exited Isabella's room . Isabelle wore a burgundy dress that had a fluffy black skirt and a strapped top , her hair was in her natural curly style and a light makeup on . Serena had her hair up in a ponytail with a few baby hairs loose , a white t-shirt that was tight and a pair of black jeans , she also kept it simple with the makeup .

"Thank you, dad !" Isabella said almost blushing but then squealed when someone knocked at the door .
"That must be him !" Isabella's mother whispered with excitement as she walked to open the door .
"Hello, Patrick !"

Patrick had the most nervous smile Serena has ever seen up to that point and his eyebrows nearly blew off when he saw Isabella behind her mom after he entered the house .
"Okay, young man, keep them safe ! Understood ?" Isabella's father said and tried to have a strict tone.
"Yes, sir." Patrick mumbled but they didn't even have time to chat more because Isabella grabbed Serena and Patrick and dragged them out of the house, leaving them to shout goodbye .

The music was already blasting and people were already crowding in the Potter house .

"Hey guys !"

The three turned around to see Ron , Harry and Hermione waving at them . Ron was holding a tray of drinks and then immediately shoved them in their faces, Harry looked really handsome with his usual messy hair not combed and in a simple red shirt .
"Would you like some pickle juice ? " Ron asked and Serena immediately loosened her grip on one of the cups .
"Ronald, stop insisting on that ghastly drink . " Hermione sighed making Serena smile .
"Hold on there maybe they like it ! I didn't hear a complaint ." Ron replied with a hopeful smile .
"You know Ron I am on a diet that forbids pickles . Ugh but if I wasn't I would be on my third cup already ." Serena quickly lied making Harry chuckle and throw her a playful glance which quickly faded when he saw Patrick .

"You are ?" Harry asked in a weird tome Serena hasn't heard before from him .
"Guys , this is Patrick , he actually lives in this neighbourhood, Patrick these are Harry, Ron and Hermione ." Isabella introduced Patrick and Hermione and Ron greeted him cheerfully while Harry only nodded .

Serena felt her shoulder pushed , meeting Hermione's roughly when Draco Malloy and his clique entered the house .
Draco was leading ,of course , with his girlfriend Pansy Parkinson , hand in hand . And his goonies Crabbe and Goyle behind .
"Who invited them ? " Isabella asked with a scoff .
"Not us ." Ron snarled ." I thought when we said pass along the invitation that it was understood not Malfoy and his Slytherins . "
"Ronald ." Hermione warned when Patrick looked at them confused .
"What's a Slytherin ?" he asked .
"Uhm, it's one of the clubs in our school ." Hermione lied .
"Oh and it represents a snake because it slithers ?" Patrick asked .
"Yes ! That is so clever ." Isabella squealed and Serena was also impressed .
"Yeah pretty impressive thinking there ." Serena admitted , she had not even thought about why the houses had their certain names .
"Yeah, a freaking genius ... " Harry muttered and walked away to greet other people which Serena found odd but apparently she was the only one who heard as Isabella grabbed Patrick and to the snack table and Hermione went to talk to some other girl and Ron was passing along pickle juice , she varied her options and decided to mingle .

After talking with some people she hasn't seen since summer started , Serena walked to search for the bathroom but when she passed the Potters' bedroom she stopped in halt at the sound of sobbing .

She creaked the door open and saw what she did not think she would ever spot , Draco Malfoy with red puffy eyes and tears dropping on his cheeks .

Hi!

Guys I swear I do not go missing on here on purpose I had a lot on my plate . But the party is going to be a few chapters bc a lot of things will happen . Short chapters still that is why there will be more .

Hope you like this chapter !