❛ 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 TO Umbridge's office with worrying what that crazy imbecile would or could do to her. It was only detention, Marina thought. What's the harm in that? And whatever it was, Marina would just take it like a woman. After all, she didn't want to disappoint Professor McGonagall.

"Afternoon." smiled Harry, who was waiting for her outside Umbridge's office.

"Listen Potter, this isn't some hangout or date, this is detention. And it's Umbridge." Marina whispered.

"So what if it's Umbridge? What's that suppose to mean?" Harry whispered back, making their faces so closer so nobody could hear them.

"It means that Umbridge is from the ministry. And she obviously wants to get some gossip about the Order and Dumbledunce to report back to Fudge." Marina explained.

"Your brilliant Y'know that?" Harry smiled. Marina rolled her eyes (hiding her smile) as she and Harry walked into Umbridge's office.

And unfortunately, let's just say it was a living horror. It was like a five year olds room. Everything was pink, except the plates hung up on the wall, which had paintings of cats on them. All Marina wanted to do was gag.

Umbridge giggled. "Weasley, Potter. Please sit down."

Marina and Harry exchanged a disgusted look, then sat down in the two pink chairs.

"You both are going to do lines for me today, with a very special quill of me." smiled the woman.

The quills was blood red and sinister looking.

"I've got my own quill thanks." smirked Marina.

"No no. You're going to use mine." Umbridge insisted.

"Well, my dad who works at the ministry told me that metal quills like these are toxic and banned from use of young people, who are claimed to be irresponsible when using quills like this. And 60% of the time it causes hazardous spills." smiled Marina.

She wasn't stupid, what kind of quill doesn't use ink and looks like it could harm you? Plus, her father was Arthur Weasley, the man who could go on for hours about dangerous magical artifacts.

Umbridge then took out her wand, and made Marina's quills turn into ashes.

"You can't do that! Those are hers!" shrieked Harry angerily.

Umbridge shrugged and handed the two their quills and paper.

"What do we write Umbitch...sorry I meant Umbridge!" giggled Marina fakely.

"Weasley, you will write half-breeds are dangerous. And Potter will write I must not tell lies."

As Marina was about to break her quill in half, Potter gave her a look. Making her sigh.