seven

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 and her two friends sat at the Gryffindor table like usual eating their very different breakfasts

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 and her two friends sat at the Gryffindor table like usual eating their very different breakfasts. With Marina eating
her strawberry smoothie bowl (as she thought everything red is delicious, including her), Pavarti eating a stack of pancakes and coffee,and Lavender ate a small portion of boiled egg (something that Muggle supermodels ate often, which she had found out from Teen Witch.)

"Y'know I wonder if Hagrid shaves..." Lavender wondered,

Marina and Pavarti looked at her.

"What the hell is wrong with..."

"He's been sighted!" shouted Seamus.

Marina buried her head in Pavarti's shoulder. "Oh what does that moron want now?"

Seamus and the other many other Gryffindors are huddled over a copy of The Daily Prophet next to the three girls.

"Who?" Ron questioned.

"Bart Simpson stupid." Marina scoffed.

Ron stuck out his tounge to Marina. The photograph on the Daily Prophet's front page provides a disquieting answer: Sirius Black. Marina honestly didn't feel too worried. She knew self defense easily. Marina could beat the crap out of something without flinching. Hermione then read over the shoulders of Marina.

Harry looked at Marina as he stood over her left shoulder. She could smell his (disgusting) scent of treacle tart and broom polish as his loose tie went over her shoulder . It made her secretly gag slightly.

"Touch me again Potter and you will regret being in my presence." Marina whispered harshly.

Harry shrugged as Hermione whispered half to herself; "Achintee? That's not far from here..."

"You don't think he'd come to Hogwarts, do Marina?" Neville questioned.

Marina rubbed Neville's back. "Well he could bloody anywhere Nev, but you've got to be brave."

"I can't." Neville mumbled.

"For me?"

Neville gulped unsure. "Alright."

"With the Dementors at every entrance?" Lavender said. " He's already slipped by them once, hasn't he? Who's to say he can't do it again?"

As a flicker of fear passes through Harry's face, Erhi, a fourth year stares grimly at the grainy image of Black.

"That's right. Black could be anywhere. It's like trying to catch smoke. Like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands." mumbled Ehri.

"So basically in conclusion, Black is trying to get rid of Harold the Dense, which I don't blame him for. And Dumbledunce is going to do anything to stop him from getting his precious Potter and will award him a billion points by the end of the year. The end." Marina explained.