18 | do you even lift bro?

i noticed ppl r upset ab
the libra slander 😩
lemme just tell yall what
yall wanna hear-
gen z libras > old ppl libras 🤢

also suna fanfic out 😏🤝

____

The several teams did their separate practices until their coaches came together and called them all over. Today the coachs and Itsuki and I were in charge of the plans for today, and today the coaches wanted us to lead weight training today. Itsuki was the one who recommended it to the coaches and said that She and I were willing to lead. Well more like she was willing to, I didn't know about it until today.

"Itsuki what the hell."I groan, she dropped a huge dumbbell onto the matted floor. She raised an eyebrow while shrugging her shoulders with her hands to her hips, "What?"She says, I pick up a red weighted ball and walked over to her "You know I'm not gonna be any help right? I can't do a proper sit up."I tell her and she hums in response "I understand that but, you can be the whistleblower!"Itsuki smiles and shoves a whistle into my hand, I furrow my brows and give her a questioning look. "Blow the whistle during the workouts."She says like it's the most obvious thing in the world, I shake my head handing her the weighted ball carefully so she wouldn't loose balance and drop it.

"I'll tell them what to do and you make them do it."Itsuki smiles while dropping the ball to her right side next to the dumbbells. We hear the door open to the decond gym and we both turn to look to see the volleyball players coming in. She grinned mischievously and smiled "It's go time."She rubbed her hands and I stare at her while she calls them over "Alright move you fucking abortions!"Itsuki yells causing me to gasp and hit her shoulder "Dude! This isn't boot camp."I giggle at the reference from one of the old constructors that were there.

She rolled her eyes "Who cares? I'm gonna make sure these boys suffer."The pink haired girl squeals as they all line up "Quiet!"She silences them, a shockwave went throughout the crowd of boys. "That's our que to leave."One of the coaches said nervously and left the gym, "Today we will do weight training with (Y/N) and I leading the class!"The short girl cheers while clapping her hands together. "Why are you guys leading?"Tanaka asked raising an eyebrow, Itsuki snapped her head towards the volleyball player and walked towards him menacingly. Yoji let out a low whistle looking away "Will it be a problem?"She growls causing Tanaka to shake his head in suprise "N-No ma'am."He stutters, she smiles "Good!"She then looks over to the lines of boys and stares each and everyone of them down.

Most of them shifted their feet in discomfort. "Alright let's get started!"She smiles then looks to me and I smile and look at the anxious looking volleyball players and blow the whistle.

Groans and grunts were heard through out the gym "Alright that's enough!"Itsuki yells in frustration and I blow my whistle for them to stop. Currently Itsuki was making them do push ups using the weighted balls as exercise since they started complaining about the heavy weightlifting Itsuki made them do by telling her 'It's unfair towards the smaller and thinner guys' well that's what Kenma said. "You guys suck! (Y/N) can do this no problem even with that messed up knee!"Itsuki groans in frustration, I gave her a look and she apologized for pointing out my injury "Water break."I blow the whistle since it was fun, the boys let out small cheers of relief.

Itsuki was in her own little irritated bubble and I cross my arms "Itsuki they're not professional bodybuilders."I try to reason with the hothead "Yoji can do these just fine."She remarked and we both turned to her brother who was on the floor about to pass out she groans throwing her hands to her hair I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Let me."I say bluntly and she shrugged and took a step back. I blow the whistle causing them to groan and I roll my eyes "Get over here."I tell them and watch the exhausted boys shuffle over "Okay let's split into four groups, ropes, weights, benching, and kettlebells."I sigh moving from toe to heel as I wait for them to group up, it was nice having the schools bring some of their weightlifting equipment so there was more to do.

"Okay we'll do each of these activities for at least twenty minutes and do a rotation with a break in between each, how does that sound?"I suggest giving them a thumbs up while smiling, the boys all shrugged and got to doing what I told them to with Itsuki and I giving them pointers and correcting things they did wrong, everything went smoothly.

It was our final rotation and I noticed Tsukishima lifting a kettbell over his shoulders and I watched as the veins in his arms started to pop out as he did, I blushed slightly and cleared my throat and realized that the way he held it over his shoulder could injure his arm. "Tsukishima."I say and I start walking over to him, He raises an eyebrow and scowls "You here to yell at me?"He asked and I shook my head while taking the kettlebell from his right arm, our hands brushing for a split second.

"You're just gonna hurt your shoulder holding the weight like that."I say softly and fix his arm placing the kettlebell into his hand Tsukishima watches me closely as I move behind him and place my hand on his arm to shift his elbow. "Is this your way of just trying to get your hands on me?"He asks suddenly making
me go bright red, I quickly scoff "Wha-What no! No that's not- ugh if you wanna break your noodle arms then fine!"I say in disbelief, he chuckles and puts the kettlebell down and turns to look at my flustered state. "I was just teasing."Tsukishima smirks and I cross my arms "Whatever I was just trying to help."I huffed and he rolled his eyes "Yeah and I was just trying to get your all red, looks like it worked."He says bluntly while smiling. My mouth parted slightly at what he said "You sly mother fucker-"I curse but the gym doors open "Tsuki!"A feminine voice yells we both look to each other he had an irritated look and I smirk "You wanna pull a stunt again?"He asks while motioning towards the annoying girl who had been all over him. I smirk evilly and look towards Irie "You're on your own for this one asshole."I wink and walk away leaving the blonde to suffer.

____

6k reads thats so hot 😩

____