77 |Oh she's mad|

Start from the beginning

"What is it?"

I shook my head at Victoria not knowing.

@OfficialY/n/Y/l/n

@OfficialY/n/Y/l/n 😍

Completely bypassing the comments that were left on the post, I looked over at Victoria and Tommy before looking over at Tayla one more time in shock.

"So, he's definitely aware of the threats I made to his life earlier today and yet he still goes and does something like this."

Vic just shakes her head at that.

"What are you gonna do?"

I could only shrug in response to her questioning cause I really didn't know.

I mean what would possess him to think that it would be okay to go out to any club while in the middle of a damn pandemic.

Not to mention the fact that we have a five month old at home.

I swear some men just don't take heed of anything that you say to them.

Also, I expected Saweetie and Lani to maybe not encourage this type of behavior.

Then again, they were probably persuaded by Y/n, he's just always so good with getting people to do things with little to no effort at all.

"You know what, I'm not gonna do anything. At least not right now."

Since we were finished with our session today, everyone got their things packed up so that we could leave.

Victoria helped me bring my bags to my car while I carried Angelo in his carrier.

I knew he'd be waking up pretty soon and that he would need to be fed again, so I didn't want to waste too much time with getting home.

Plus, the quicker I got home, the more time I'd have before Y/n gets back and the more time I'd have to think about what I'm gonna do since he clearly doesn't understand my warnings.

—/—/—/—/—

"It's okay baby, your daddy will be home soon. Or at least I hope so."

It was nearing two in the morning and I guess it's just one of those nights where neither Angelo or I will be able to get sleep.

Well maybe it's just me.

He's usually able to get his many hours of sleep while I'm relegated to the meager three to four hours of rest that I happen to luck into on nights like this.

This is one of the few reasons why I say that having a baby or babies can be both a blessing and a curse.

Although, it is one hundred percent worth it in the end if you just do happen to have one.