A Day with Childe

The option for the future story now is being lower to top 3 finalist. You can still vote for this one. Now don't waste a time and quickly vote for this.

1. Toilet Bound Hanako-kun.

2. Servamp.

3. Diabolik Lovers

Come on, readers! The story will be BL, you only need to vote the world of the story. Continue with this story~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#AUTHOR POV#

"Lumine, Paimon, and Amaru meet Mr.Zhongli, The consultant from Wangsheng Funeral Parlor."

"Funeral Parlor?"

"Ah... Lots of people tend to scare after they know I'm from a funeral parlor but not to worry I only appear as a consultant for Liyue lost tradition. I hear you want to inspect the Exuvia?"

"Is that possible?" ask Paimon.

"Of course. But you have to work under me for a while. As you know I'm a consultant from a funeral parlor therefore Parting Rite for Rex Lapis preparation is directly going to me. You need to do some errand for me, is that okay?" Said Zhongli raising his teacup and drink it slowly.

"What did you think... Amaru?" Paimon asks a boy just to find some sight.

"Careful now. You can get choke if you eat too fast." Remind Childe. Amaru nods his head still eat the food in front of him.

"How can you use chopstick very easily?" Said Childe with a gloomy aura. By now Mr. Zhongli already moves closer to Amaru.

"There food around your mouth." Zhongli pulls his handkerchief and wipes a food crumb from Amaru mouth.

"Still clumsy as always..." whisper Zhongli with a longing look. After he finishes wipe Amaru mouth, he grabs the chopstick and starts feed Amaru at a slower pace.

"Not fair! I want to feed Amaru too." Whine Childe.

"Then master your chopstick skill quickly." Said Zhongli.

"HEY! WHAT ABOUT OUR QUEST?!" Shout Paimon.

"We continue that after we eat. Don't worry I already pay for it." Told Zhongli and Paimon by the mention of free food start to eat the remaining food same goes with Lumine.

(Skip by adorable Amaru still been feed.)

#AMARU POV#

"Now then since you, other 2 friends running around to gather the items needed for Parting Rite do you want to explore Liyue with me?" Ask Childe.

"I want to go with them... Do you think is not fair that they the one who did the heavy job?"

"...I will not stop you if you still want to follow them." Why did Childe voice sound disappointed?

"... Oka-"

"But they can handle themselves so you go with me."

"You still not let me answer," I said deadpanned at him.

"Don't be like that, Amaru. I thought we have a bond like no other have."

"In your dream." I fight back.

"It is my dream. To take you somewhere safe... so people cannot see you anymore.." I look at him, even more, confuse but say nothing because for a moment his eyes look very dangerous.

"Now! Follow me!" Childe by now pull *drag* me around Liyue and must I tell you. My feet hurt! Who build this maze as a city! With a stair this many! Don't get me wrong, Mondstats also have a stair but not puzzling like this!

"I'm tired...." I told Childe. He ponders for a bit and lowers his half body to me.

"Hop in. I carry you in my back."

"But... I'm heavy."

"Don't worry I'm strong." He convinces me just with one glance I did what he told me. At first, Childe is securing me in his back but after that, we start to move. Somehow Childe feels...nice. So warm on this chilly night.

"Thank you, Childe. Today is fun." I whisper to him with a smile and start drifting off going to dreamland.

#CHILDE POV#

What happens to me? Why my face all red. I can still feel Amaru warm so close to me. When I glance at him, he already fasts asleep. So defenseless, I can just eat him up but my moral say no. So I just go to a place I stay while in Liyue and found Zhongli already waiting in front of the hotel door.

"He asleep?"

"Yes. Now be quiet." I whisper to him. We start to go inside and proceed to one special room that I orde, opening the door with the key.

(Picture not mine)

I put Amaru in my bed before going  to the sofa not too far from the bed  where Sensei waiting

"Today seems chaotic, huh?" I ask him.

"Yes. Collecting ingredients is also not an easy one. We need to go around Liyue to look it." He answers.

"At least it worth," I said.

"Funny coming from you who only spend a day walking around Liyue Harbor with Amaru." Sensei said sarcastically.

"You just jealous." I tease him but only get a cold response.

"By the way... make him wake up early tomorrow morning." He told me suddenly.

"Why?"

"He got the invitation from Lady Ningguang to go to Jade Chamber."

#AUTHOR POV#

The room falls silent and a loud voice of things get smashes can be heard from inside. The hotel owner can only weep thinking about his expensive thing inside the room but not gonna pursue it because the one who breaks it has a lot of money.