Liyue

#AMARU POV#

"Hum..." Opening my eyes because of the sunlight that goes through a big window. Still feeling tired, I close my eyes and snuggle closer to the warm embrace.....?

"Eh?" Lookup I see an angelic face so close to mine and his hands wrapping around my waist. I-Is he the room owner? I feel my face heat up, I quickly get out of bed take my clothes and get out of the room as fast as I could.

This is not what I imagine! Internally cry I dash toward the lady at the counter give him a payment and dash out.

"WAIT! YOU STILL ON YOURS-"Too late I didn't hear the last sentence as I still run out from the inn.

#AMARU POV ENDED#

#CHILDE POV#

Pathetic... Can't this so-called 'Treasure Horders' do something right? Waste of time. What did they even search?

"Sir!"

"I hope this good," I told the girl that appears behind me. She sweating because of my glare.

"Y-Yes. Our spy informs that the treasure hoarders are seen not too far from here. They seem attacking someone."

"Oh? I hope this information is really useful. Dismiss." She has gone in a minute. I then walk in the direction she informs and luckily, what she said is true. Four of them are circling a boy with white hair. Curios I hide in tree shadow.

"Hey! You quite cute."

"You say you can't give us money. Then you can pay with something.."

"You even already wearing these clothes. Aren't you a slut?"

"Owww... His face is so red. Hahaha"

Disgusting creature! Before I step out to help this boy something unexpecting happens. He german suplex the first guy that close to him. The second one, he... ehem.... Kick the jewel. It's must be hurt.

"How dare you!" the third and four charges at him. He steps out and trips them with his feet resulted in those treasure hoarders diving into the lake.

"Phtf..." I cannot hold myself and laugh at this scene

Whoosh!

"How scary," I said tilting my head a little before the sword piercing through my skull.

"Is not nice to throw the sword towards some passerby." I pull the sword from the tree and throw it at him.

"Not passerby but a stalker."

"So cruel. I'm not a stalker."

"Then what to call a shady person hiding between a tree with a red face and creepy eyes? A pervert?"

"Haha. You wound my heart. I just want to help you deal with these scums."

"Yeah. You not needed." The boy turns away and starts to walk. I just run and hug him from behind and tilting his head to make him see me.

"With the clothes like this? You will only attract more rats along the way. Let me help you with this. Besides you want to go to Liyue, right?"

(The Clothes Amaru Wear. Picture not mine)

"I didn't go with a stranger

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I didn't go with a stranger."

"My bad. My name is Childe, you?"

"....Amaru."

"There we not a stranger anymore. Come." I pull him to my way before and with my eyes, I signal the rest of Fatui to handle those scum.

(Skip to Liyue)

"Welcome to Liyue, little one!"

"I'm not little!"

"Shall I call you shorty?" He pouts and looking around with a shine in his eyes. Cute...

"First, we gonna search clothes for you."

"Eh?" I immediately pull him toward a clothes shop and start to make him try a few clothes and give him a few options.

"I take this one." He said already wearing the clothes.

" He said already wearing the clothes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Great choice. Although I hope you choose this one." I point to one clothe.

"But that choice is still okay

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"But that choice is still okay. I pay for this." I told him and process to pay for the clothes. After that, we just going around the Liyue, enjoy ourselves.

"Why everyone seems very tense?" Ask Amaru.

"There was an Incident before you come."

"Accident?"

"Yes. Apparently, Liyue Archon, The Rex Lapis is been assassinated 3 days ago. So the millilith desperate to catch the culprit and investigation still been held."

"Can a deity die like that?"

"Well, nobody knows."

"There you are!" a new voice comes out behind us and I see that girl Lumine and her fairy companion run towards us.

"Where have you been? You should have yesterday."

"I decide to spend a night in Wangshu Inn."

"You really got us worried." Say Paimon.

"Perfect Timing. Should we go to our meeting place now? Lumine, Paimon and Amaru." I cut their conversation.

Genshin Impact x Cute!Male!OC जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें