Diluc Time

Heya dear reader! I'm the author of this story. Hope you guys still do fine this day. There is question I want to ask.

Did anyone play Identity V? Or watching other anime? If you do... I give you an option between this show. Which one should I make into a story?

1. Toilet bound Hanako-kun.

2. Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

3. Identity V.

4. Servamp.

5. Diabolik Lovers.

And did you want the story as BL or straight?

You decide~

Now into the story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#DILUC POV#

"Welcome to-"

"Sir Diluc! Dandelion Wine for 2" Shout the bard, Venti.

"Can you pay?" Disdain Diluc.

"Venti I can't drink." I look at the boy behind him.

"Amaru? What are you doing?"

"Ah! Good Evening sir Diluc. Venti bring (more like drag) here as a partner."

"Aren't you still underage?"

"Oh come one Sir Diluc. One or two-shot will not hurt, right?" I narrow my eyes at the bard that already drinks the wine.

"It will be best if y-" Venti already forces Amaru to drink. I can only facepalm and decide to leave them alone but my heart starts to pound. Sneaking a glance at Amaru, I go to the storage room. What makes him so special? I thought my heart already dead after my father....

Flashback.

I meet someone weird today. I mean he is a crybaby and easily gets lost. Who on their right mind will wandering around without any preparations? Until I know he is one of the Honorary Knight that help during this crisis. I must give an applaud to him. For someone that young he has a braveness of knight but hopefully not a reckless.

"Are you nervous Sir Diluc?" Amaru ask. Right now we walk side by side because the others already walk ahead.

"No."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Why your face always show this frown?"

"Because this is my expression?"

"Is that an answer or question?" He asks before laugh a little. I shot him a glare but it's ineffective.

"You should smile more." He put his finger to my mouth before pulling it to bring a smile.

"Diluc, you should smile more."

I stare longingly at the sky. Remember my father's words. Letting out a long sigh, I give a small smile and pat his head.

"I try...."

"Hehe. See! you more handsome if you smile." He said with cocky smile

"Yeah Yeah."

Flashback End.

"Sir are you okay?" Charles voice calling to me.

"I'm fine. Just... get distract a little."

"You look a little pale. I can take it from here sir. You should head back." Following Charles advice, I start to head out.

"Sir Diluc~" W-what?

"So mean~ Are you going to leave me alone~ "I fluster at how ..... sexy Amaru voice sound. He pops out from the bar and starts to hug me by the waist. His finger trail on my chest.

"Should we have fun~ first~ " His voice lingers in my ear and head. I already feel my heart pound and my brain stop working. When I snap out of it, my tie already gets undone and 2 buttons already pop out.

"Sir, please take this to the room upstairs." Charles handing me a key and push me upstairs.

"C-Charles! This is not what it se-"

"I understand the boy you ages have a strong urge. Doesn't need to feel embarrassed."

"Wai-" By now he pushes me inside the room and closes it.

"Have Fun~ " He said and I swear I hear a 'click' from outside. This gonna be a long night. I hold Amaru and put him into a bed.

(Skip- morning came. This author doesn't want 21+ scenes.....yet.)

#AUTHOR POV#

"Ugh! Good Morning." Amaru already wakes up and opening his eyes to see a shocking scene.

"SIR DILUC! What happens to your eyes?" Right now, Diluc eye bag is already shown. He clearly didn't sleep at ALL.

"Don't Ask."

Omake~

"Is it true?"

"Yes. Charles is the one who said it."

2 maids whisper in the wind of Dawn Winery.

"You can still gossip? I thought you already clean the winery!" The voice of Headmaid booming behind the other maid.

"But we have TRUE Information this time! They said Master Diluc already bring someone to bed."

Silent~

"What?"

"Yes. Charles confirm it."

"I don't care! Go back to work!" The 2 maids quickly leave with many curses towards the head maid. While the head maid.

'Oh Master Crapus, you didn't need to worry about your son any longer. Soon we going to have little Diluc running around Winery." Thought the head maid while cleaning her eyes with a tissue.