Who am I?

Amaru POV

Uh.... Where am I?

"Forest?" Well it better than a darkness I think.

I get up and try to look for a way or path or something that can lead me to nearest village.

Hm? Where should i go? I think than decide to walk somewhere else.

Wow... I never thought this forest can be very relaxing. I keep walking until I see the view of lake.

"AH!!!" I scream together with someone who suddenly pop out beside me. She ran towards a girl with blonde hair.

"Lumine! Help! Some monster is appearing out of that tree,"

"How rude," I reply.

"Ah! It can talk," say a little girl that fly? The blonde girl looking at me calmly.

"Who are you? Are you an Outlander too?" Ask the girl.

"Outlander?"

"Yeah, the one that not belong in this world,"

"I don't know," I say titling my head a little bit. The blonde girl face turn red. Weird, did she get fever?

"How can you does not know about yourself?" Say a girl that fly.

"I just waking up earlier in the forest,"
They just have a blank face not understand a single word. I sigh before explaining to them what is happening to me.

"Let Paimon make a conclusion, you just appear in here, not even know where this is and who are you?" I nod.

"Do you even know your name?" She ask.

"I think it was.... Amaru,"

"Amaru, great name. Well for start, my name is Lumine and this is our emergency food, Paimon," say a girl with blonde girl.

"Hey! For the second time Paimon is not emergency food. You are such a bully," say the girl moving her leg angry at what Lumine said. I chuckle.

"Well, your situation is almost similiar with Lumine," say Paimon. In return explained the situation Lumine is.

"So in search for your brother, all of you gonna search for the seven?"

"Yep, perhaps one of them know the answer for Lumine,"

"Can I tag along? If one of the seven know about yours, perhaps there is a possibility they know about me too," I ask them nervously playing with tussel in my outfit.

"Of course, welcome on board." Say Lumine. After that incident, we continue our journey.

"Hey, Lumine, Amaru, look we found the first statue of the seven!" Say Paimon pointing at the statue in the middle of the water.

"Hurry!"

"She only need to fly not swim," I grumble. I remember something. I grab my sword and ride it.

"How did you do that?" Ask Lumine.

"Lucky guess. I have a feeling my sword or katana can do this," I said. Grab Lumine so she can sit in my sword and go towards the statue.

"WOW"

"Yeah yeah I know it's was something. Can you explain this Paimon?"

"Oh yea Paimon almost forgot. This is one of the seven statue. The Anemo Archon statue, Barbatos. This Archon rule over Mondstat the city of freedom which is the city we going to visit first,"

"Barbatos....." I say absent mindly. Lumine just watching and go near the statue to put her hand on it. The light came out from the statue then go directly to Lumine.

"Wah, It seems like you get blessing from anemo archon to use the power of wind," explain Paimon.

"Is that a good thing or bad thing?" I ask.

"Of course is a good thing. It will be very useful to use in battle,"

"Speaking of battle. Lumine why don't you try it on the monster over there," Paimon suggest. Lumine give a small nod and run to monster direction and start using her power. I must say it was impressive. Looking at Lumine battle stand, I can tell that she is very experience at battle compare it to me. It really depressing thought.

Before I know it, she already finish. I clap together with Paimon.

"Well now that is done. We should continue our journey," say Paimon.

"Lumine do you want to ride again?" I ask. She shakes her head. The rest of our walk is put on silence but not awkward. As we walk forward, I notice something is happen not far from us. I walk forward first only to see a spectacular view of the dragon.

"Wh--" I speechless. Then a hand grab me to go behind the tree.

"You idiot! What will happen if you get cought," whisper Paimon. I didn't hear her because I focus on the boy in front the dragon.

"Don't be afraid,"
"It's alright now, I'm back."

"Is he talking to a dragon?" Ask Paimon. I keep looking before Lumine power suddenly reacting and the result the dragon now is mad. Very mad. He want to attack the boy but luckily he dodge at the right time.

"Who'se there?" His eyes and mine lock with eachother. The dragon shriek again before flying off follow by that boy.

"What was that? Why did that boy talk to a dragon? Did he can speak dragon language?"

"I don't think that the case, Paimon."
Lumine then point on something.

"That looks like a tear? With red colors? Do you want to have a closer look Amaru?" I nod.

"You guys, it could be dangerous," say Paimon. Lumine and I just move closer to that thing. And I reach to it.

"Lumine.... Is it normal for it to go inside me?" I ask confuse.

"Em? No?"

"That not convincing," I said slightly pout at her.

"We can worry about that later. We have to hurry. Paimon afraid the dragon will return," say Paimon pushing us forward. We keep walking until we see a light come from the end of the forest.

"Phew! Arrive at least," I said.

"You guys, Paimon can see the wall of the Mondstat now," Lumine and I decide to walk again before some voice stop us.

"Hey you stop right there,"