Till you are with me, I can conquer this world.
Till you are with me, I can overcome any hurdle.
I can only breathe, till you are with me.
But the time I won't see beside me, it would be the end of me...........

Shivay then asks anika: go get ready: we have many tasks to handle. He says smiling. She was happy with this. He was sharing his problems, tasks with her. It felt good to be part of him, to be with him.

She nods and is about to go but stops and : till i return, you have some rest. She says in stern tone, not leaving any other option than agreeing.

After sometime,
They are seen outside of house, near car, shivay smilingly opening door for his lady. Anika acknowledging his gesture, smiling settles down. So does shivay. Signing Khana to start up car, he puts his arms around anika shoulder. And leave.

At oberoi mansion:

Hall area,

Om ru sitting near foot of dadi, on floor holding her each hand. Whereas dadi just kept weeping. Pinky condition wasn't any good. The rest were teary eyes, guilty head bent down in shame.

Dadi: kya kar diya maine om, ru she says glancing at omru simultaneously teary eyed as realization hit her.

Dadi: billu ko...... She stammers, gulping the lump formed in her throat.

Om: pats her hand, nods. Not a word slipped out.

Rudra: bhaiya ne hamesha.....hamesha sabke khushiyon ke baare mein socha, kabhi khud par dhyan nahi diya. Sirf app sab kiya wajah se. He says with cold tone,somewhere matching of shivay. Shocking everyone present in the room. Never have they comes across this form of Rudra, it was only when shivika left for Goa.

Om: Rudra...........he interrupts Rudra.

Ru: nahi o. Iss bar nahi. He stands up, aggressively. Back facing dadi, facing his parents and choti MA and choti papa. He continued

Ru: app sab logon ne kabhi bhaiya ki samjha hi nahi, ek baar bhi nahi. Apne bhi nahi dadi. He always takes up all tension Alone so that we don't have to face any. Ever thought of him.
How did he deal with all, what what things he have to do. How did he manage this all at small age.

At the age of mine bhaiya was handling oberoi industries, where am living my life enjoying your fullest, he did handle industries . Not minding his wishes, maybe even he hand wishes to enjoy his teenage, bachelor's. But at the age of enjoying he was burdened with the repobsiblities of you people.

Even after marriage he has to stay away from bhabhi.....they didn't spend time together. One day this issue the other day the next one. Shivay bhaiya anika bhabhi where are they, they will solve this as always, as if they are made only for this.

Along with bhaiya bhabhi to was dragged into this. She risked her life so many times to save us, our reputation. Always stood beside shivay bhaiya.

And you guys who knew him from birth, don't know about him. Not only you guys even me sometimes.

Not only bhaiya even bhabhi suffered along with him. They both do everything for our happiness doesn't mean we will crush them with our burdens always. They too have their life, their choices, happiness. They aren't here just for us to OR to solve our problems no. Even after all this What did we give them both Haan, either it's separation or insults.

he says side way. Shrugging his hands angrily, but calming down, glances at his dadi from his back. His shivay bhaiya wont like his baby Rudra talking to dadi Rudra. This isn't what his bhaiya taught him.

Everytime, shivay bhaiya stood up for them, not expecting anything from anyone. Be it tej, pinky, shakti or dadi.
But these people, forget appreciating never even recognised it. This time his omru were gonna stand beside him, stand for him. Neither the other way round. Not only for him, even for their bhabhi.