Chapter 7 - Creepy Six

Warning!

It has nothing to do with theory! There is no theory here! remember, this is only ff LN x reader! I will change the whole story a little for the sake of mutual comfort!

.

"Hi, [Name.]"

"H-hi too."

[Name] 's hands were shaking again to welcome Six's hands that were deliberately stretched out. Afraid that Six would break her bones secretly.

That's just from her fantasy, because in the eyes of [Name] looks so scary, Six is ​​really scary like someone else's picture

That's just from her fantasy, because in the eyes of [Name] looks so scary, Six is ​​really scary like someone else's picture. There's no way Six would want to do that for nothing

After shaking hands for quite a while, Mono interrupted the two of them to go to the next room.

As usual, Mono preferred to join hands with [Name] when they wanted to cross, stepping on wood that looked like it would break. Six just followed behind, but while guarding [Name] from behind as well

It's really good that [Name] has two bodyguards indirectly.

"NKHAPKSNKSKJNWNMKSKALQLKAN!"

"Duh, what the heck these people make headaches again?!"

Luckily, [Name] felt some pain the moment they arrived at the next room with the piano.

Well, I don't think there's any need to explain where they are now

"[Name], are you feeling sick again?" Mono asked first when [Name] protested while holding her head.

"I thought so."

No wind, no rain. Finally, the two of them --Mono and [Name] - could hear Six's voice clearly. Hearing Six say just a few words made Mono's eyeballs and [Name] round perfectly. The difference is, that Mono's face is still closed cardboard, not exposed.

"What?" Six stared at the two, in turn, finding herself being stared at with a flat face.

"NAKMDNJODKWPPQLQKNSJJZNANKAKLANDJKA!!!"

For the umpteenth time, [Name] was confused by someone far away.

"I just want to break this head I swear !!!"

"DO NOT!"

[Name] was shocked to hear the two of them shouting forbidding what [Name] wanted to do. Six's voice was lower than Mono's and not there is no expression, but Six also doesn't seem to accept that [Name] is really doing that to herself.

"No, [Name]! After all, we must have one way so that your head won't get dizzy anymore! I'm sure of that!"

The more touched was [Name] with a heart that was beating like crazy seeing what Mono was doing to her.