𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6: 𝐾𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒

Start from the beginning

"Sensei, can I talk to you? Alone?" Miguel asked. The man rolled his eyes and went to his office, Miguel close behind.

I couldn't hear what they were saying. I just stood there awkwardly, debating on whether I should just leave or not.

Right as I was about to turn around to leave, both Miguel and the man walked out of the office.

"So?" I asked, wanting to know what the man decided. "I'll see what you've got. But if you don't have anything, you're out. Diaz! Miss..." he said, asking for my last name. "Oh! It's y/l/n." I said. "Miss y/l/n! Fall in!" He yelled as me and Miguel walked to the middle of the mat.

"Wait! Shoes off the mat. You're disrespecting my dojo." The man yelled, pointing at my shoes. I took them off then stood across from Miguel. We were facing each other. "Fight!" The man yelled loudly.

"Y/n/n, I don't think I can do this. I don't want to hurt you! Please just don't be mad! Please forgi-" Miguel pleaded as I ran up to him and swept his legs, causing him to fall to the ground. I laughed at Miguel's face of surprise.

"Holy shit y/n! Where'd you learn that?" He stumbled as he got up off the ground. "I may or may not have taken a couple karate classes back in Florida." I said with a smirk.

"The girl's a natural cobra... Alright! Enough talking! Miss y/l/n...." The blonde man yelled. Me and Miguel walked closer to the man. "I'll let you in. But you have to prove that you're Cobra Kai material. No mercy." He said, pointing to the words on the wall.

"Yes sir." I said. "No. From now on, you will call me sensei. Do you understand?" He asked loudly. "Yes sensei." I said. "I CANT HEAR YOU!" He yelled louder. "YES SENSEI!" I yelled. "Good!"

The rest of the class we went through punches. How to punch, where to punch, stuff like that. It was a pretty successful class. I already knew the basics though. I took some classes back in Florida because the kids at my school were...

Let's just say, no walk in the park.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•♡︎ ♡︎•*'¨*'•.¸✯

It's Monday now, and me and Miguel just arrived at school. As we walked in, I noticed posters for the Halloween dance all around school.

Ugh.

School dances. I never liked them. I don't know if it's because no one ever asked me or the fact that I hated the idea of being in a room full of people I didn't like.

"A halloween dance?" Miguel asked, looking at the posters. "I guess so." I said, still looking forward. "Are you gonna go?" Miguel asked, looking over at me. "Probably not. I'm not too into dances." I said looking at him. "Why not?" Miguel asked.

"I don't know. They're just not my thing, I guess." I said, looking forward again. "What if Eli asked you?" Miguel said, nudging me while wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

I felt my cheeks heat up quickly. "Miguel! Shush! I said, I don't like him like that!" I said, looking around to make sure no one heard. "Yeah, the blush on your cheeks really backs you up on that one." He said, winking at me.

The bell rang, which signaled our first period. Me and Miguel walked our separate ways to get to our first period classes.

What if he does ask me? Would I say yes? I kind of hope he does... Oh yeah. I'd definitely say yes.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•♡︎ ♡︎•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"Cyber bullying is no laughing matter. Sending a cruel message to someone online, can be just as hurtful as saying it to their face." Counselor Blatt said to everyone in the lunch room.