''Probably I should just marry you now'' Chat grinned. ''In a different suit of course,'' he rolled his eyes. ''Silly kitty cat'' Marinette whispered walking out the room. ''Aww you guys look cute'' Marinette smiled at Chase and Hugo sitting on the sofa wearing matching everything.

''Well time to go'' Chat said opening the door being greeted by six royal guards. ''Jesus Christ'' He whispered ''O'' the others whispered in shock. Chase held Hugo and Marinette and Chat walked behind them being guarded by the guards surrounding them.

As they made it outside Paparazzi took pictures and shot questions at them. ''Wow, I feel like royalty'' Chase whispered as Chat took Hugo from him. ''O god'' Marinette muttered ducking her head. ''What's wrong'' Chat questioned ''I don't like Paparazzi'' She responded.

''Woah'' Chase and Chat beamed as the view of the castle came insight. The limo came to a stop at the grand entrance. Being helped out by guards. ''Welcome P-'' Marinette shot the man a glare. ''Welcome all'' he smiled nervously.

''This way please'' everyone followed the man into the castle gazing at all the sights in awe as they walked through. ''Marinette'' a girl came up to her with a red square pillow with a cover over it. ''Autumn'' they smiled at each other.

''Ooo'' Chase beamed as the girl lifted the cloth revealing 

''Wow,'' the boys replied in awe. The man who Chat thought was the tour guide then placed it carefully on his Princess's head. He bowed slightly and then two guards opened the large door. 

all walking onto the red carpet with red decor everywhere. ''Wow they really like red'' He whispered. As they walked up some more he noticed two people sitting at thrones. 

''Bow before the queen and King'' A man ordered. ''Marinette'' he whispered after they bowed. ''Yes. Hi'' As Chat wondered what was going on the King and Queen stood up.

''Marinette'' She teared up walking to her. Embracing her with a hug. ''Can they do that'' Chat whispered getting a shrug from Chase. ''Hey,'' She replied. ''Who is this'' They asked. ''Queen and King this is Chat. Chat this is the King and Queen... my parents'' She whispered the last part barely audible.

''PARENTS'' Chat and Chase replied yelling. ''she didn't tell you did she'' Her dad spoke up. ''Nope,'' Chat whispered still shocked. ''Who are these guys'' he added. ''I am Chase and this is my baby brother Hugo. These are my parents'' he smiled widely.

''Parents'' They repeated. ''um can we sit down'' Marinette asked nervously. A guard escorted them to a large seating room where they all sat down. Chat held Hugo on his lap with Chase in the middle as Mari sat at the other end with her parents in front of them.

''How could he be your son, he looks about nine and you are twenty''  Tom asked confused. ''Well he is not my biological son but he is my son'' Marinette replied. ''And this one is your blood son'' She nodded. ''Oh my'' her mother replied.