-Chapter 35-

''So when is he coming again'' Chat asked sitting on the chaise. ''Uhm sometime today'' She shrugged as she went to the bathroom a woman came into the room and followed Marinette and handed her a dress. ''Thanks,'' Mari replied as Chat lay on the bed staring at the ceiling, deep in thought.

 ''Thanks,'' Mari replied as Chat lay on the bed staring at the ceiling, deep in thought

''Hey you can't look so sexy'' Chat pouted sitting up on the bed. ''I only have eyes for you kitty'' she wrapped his hand around her waist and hugged his neck ''You better'' he grinned before she leaned in and gave him a sweet kiss that was interrupted by ladies barging into the room.

''Have a seat Madame'' One of the ordered as a man brought in a large chair for her to sit. Another brought in a large kit with makeup and hair stuff and accessories. After an hour of watching them do her hair ''Finally,'' Chat whispered as she turned around

 After an hour of watching them do her hair ''Finally,'' Chat whispered as she turned around

''O La la'' O smirked as they exited the room. ''You look hot'' Chat smirked larger as he stood up. ''Well thank you sir'' she smirked. ''Marinette, the prince is here'' Someone notified them from outside the door.

''I will be right there'' She replied. -Sigh- ''You better don't fall for him'' Chat said as she walked away. ''O kitty'' she winked before she closed the door behind her. ''O kitty- what does that even mean'' 

''Princess Marinette'' The tour guide man from yesterday announced as Marinette came down the grand stairs case. ''Prince Nathaniel'' He yelled again as he smiled at the beautiful girl that walked up to him. ''Nice to see you again. Princess'' he kissed her left knuckles. ''Same to you Prince'' She shot him a small smile.

''Shall we'' He asked getting a nod from her. Interlocking their hands the guards escorted them out to the limo. ''So where are we going'' Marinette asked as they drove off. ''Anywhere you want my love'' Hearing Nathaniel say those words sent shivers down her spine.

Marinette had chosen a local cafe shop. ''So tell me about yourself'' The prince murmured as he dipped his spoon into their shared banana split ice-cream bowl. ''What do you wanna know'' she said before she took a small spoon of ice cream.

''Uhmm something, what are you good at'' She thought for a while. ''Baking I guess'' He raised his eyebrows. ''There is no way you can bake better than me'' He shot eating a spoon. ''Is that a challenge'' she smirked. ''Well if you want to lose then yes'' he smirked also. ''Game on Princey boy'' she challenged. ''Whatever you say Princess'' He ate his ice cream and chuckled.