01

"Julie!" Roxanne screams running behind her sister. Julie and Roxanne weren't real sisters but after Rox's parents died when she was still very young, the Molina's adopted her. Julie had just ran out of music class and Roxanne ran behind her best friend.

"I can't do it Roxy, it's too much." Julie says sighing while a tear drops down her cheek. Roxanne reaches forward and wipes it away.

"One day Julie, one day." She replies. "Let's get home for now." Roxanne puts one arm around Julie's shoulders and together they walk away.

They get home and immediately make homework on the dinner table. Ray walks downstairs and smiles. "Oh good you're home. I was about to go and watch Carlo's game, have to have fotoshoots all day." He says happily. "Didn't even get a chance to eat, but I had a phone call today." He adds.

"Yeah." Julie sighs taking of her glasses. "I figured as much." She adds.

"Well it was my real estate friend." Ray says sitting down while looking at the both of us.

"Ow that." Julie says happily. She obviously thought it was the school since she got kicked out of music.

"And she says if we're serious about selling the house then she wants me to take some pictures." He says.

"That's obviously for the website so people see what they buy. I was that far already." Roxanne replies.

"You're so smart." Ray says smiling. "But that does mean we have to start cleaning and get rid of some stuff, and maybe you girls can tackle mom's studio." Ray got nervous saying the last bit. Julie hasn't been in there for a year now since her mom died.

"Don't worry, we can do it tonight if that's okay for you Julie." Roxanne replies smiling softly.

"Yeah, tonight." Julie repeats smiling.

"Great, And don't forget the loft, you know with those old instruments that were there when we moved in." Ray says standing up.

"Mom would like that." Julie replies smiling.

"Yeah she would, oh god ima gonna be late." Ray says searching for his keys.

"Under the mail." Both Julie and Roxanne say at the same time. He looks at us and smiles before grabbing his keys and walking outside.

The two girls make their homeword until it's getting late and they decide on going to the old studio to start cleaning. "You're ready for this?" Roxanne asks.

"Yes, it's now or never anyways." Julie replies opening the doors and entering while Roxanne follows. Julie turns on the lights and walks around slowly. "It hasn't changed." She sighs.

"No, I didn't touch anything that wasn't mine." Roxanne replies smiling. Julie takes off the sheet of the piano and sits down on the bench while Roxanne climbs up the ladder to the loft. "This is old junk." She complaints. Her gaze falls on an old CD.

Roxanne gets back down and points at it. "Look what I found, some music to feel better." Roxanne says. She puts the CD in the player and turns it on.

The CD starts playing rock music and Roxanne starts dancing onto the beat, Julie stands up and walks over to her friend. They hear screams getting louder until three boys fall down onto their stomachs in front of the two girls.

They get up groaning and coughing and look at the girls. "How do we get back here?" The one in the tanktop asks. Julie starts screaming, followed by the boys who scream. Julie runs outside still screaming.

The boy's look at Roxanne everyone quiet now. She pats her legs awkwardly before pointing at the door. "I should ... go." She says uncomfortable and follows Julie. She meets Ray and Carlo who both just point at the house. Roxanne runs inside and up to Julie's room. "Julie!" Roxanne says.