Chapter 181

Inorganic Pavilion has three big pavilions and five buildings. The three pavilions are: Fetion Pavilion, Sange Pavilion, and Compilation Pavilion. These three pavilions are the core departments of the Inorganic Pavilion. One is dedicated to spreading the message, one is scattered repairs scattered across the mainland, and one is responsible for the continent. The news from all over the place was compiled into a book and sent to the customers who needed it in time.

Fetion Pavilion does not refer exclusively to the inorganic pavilion.

And Sange is not referring to the special cultivation of immortals mentioned in the book, but refers to a unique identity installed in a conspicuous or inconspicuous place across the mainland, they will be like ordinary people during the day. Life, but secretly will send the news of the inorganic cabinet that he has found in the near future to Fetion Cabinet in the shortest and fastest time, and then Fetion Cabinet will find a way to send it back.

As for the compilation pavilion, the core work point of the compilation pavilion was originally in the northern house of the capital city, but for the sake of insurance, Jiang Rongzhi, after the inorganic cabinet gradually formed its own unique force, most of the compilation pavilion All confidential books were transferred to South China City.

That is to say, the inorganic pavilion in the Imperial City is not a complete information database, but the most complete and complete information database belonging to the inorganic pavilion is in South China City.

Pei Cheng's worldview of the good people he had raised since childhood was completely smashed by Jiang Rongzhi. Pei Cheng thought about it, but said nothing else. He said: "Isn't it said that there are three big pavilions and five buildings?

Building Five?

Jiang Lingzhi's expression was obscure. He didn't want to tell Pei Cheng about the fifth building, but Pei Cheng asked, and Jiang Rongzhi didn't choose to hide him. "The existence of the Inorganic Pavilion is coveted by the entire Huacheng power circle. , You said, if there is really no five buildings, the inorganic cabinet will be safe and sound until now?

Pei Cheng heard silence, and he stood on the observation deck on the second floor, looking at the people who came underneath to buy information. He hurriedly seemed like a wealthy man or a small businessman doing business. He continued: "I still I thought you were just a slightly black-hearted businessman.

Unexpectedly, Jiang Rinzhi was actually a completely blackhearted businessman.

Jiang Rongzhi glanced at Pei Cheng, and readily accepted that if he did not know whether it was praise or defamation to himself, if he was not insincere, how could he bring the Inorganic Pavilion and Chunwang Tower into the present form in just ten years.

Pei Cheng couldn't be blocked by Jiang Linzhi's words. Pei Cheng lowered his head and thought about it seriously, saying: "Although the words are said like this, but you can really say that it's a big deal. '"Who said no. "Jiang Rinzhi put the sweet cake that his subordinate just brought up, clipped it with chopsticks, and blew it. Then he handed it to Pei Cheng's mouth," Open your mouth. "

Pei Cheng opened his mouth, biting a small piece of steaming sweet cake, sweet but not greasy, with a slight lotus scent wrapped in it, exuding a scent of fragrance, which was memorable, Pei Cheng looked at Jiang Rongzhi who would not dislike himself The half-bitten sweet cake was eaten and said, "You don't like sweet cake, why do you follow me?"

"Delicious?" Jiang Rongzhi asked him instead of answering him.

Pei Cheng consciously licked the corner of his mouth and nodded, "It's delicious. 'He loves sweet cakes. This is a habit that he had inexplicably developed since he was a child. He has always boasted that he is a real man, except that he can have children. He felt that he was no different from a man, but in fact, Pei Cheng felt that he loved eating sweet cakes very much.