Chapter 167

Chu Jingtian was frightened by Pei Cheng ’s cold face. After only half a noise, he reacted and stood on the wooden ladder at the door, peering Pei Cheng from the top. "What are you, dare to instruct Ben Hou."

"Here is my territory. I will let you go out." Pei Cheng's eyes were full of haze.

Chu Jingtian's thunder and lightning suddenly understood who the person in front of him might be. He pursed his lips and suppressed his anger. "Are you called Pei Cheng."

"You know me?" Pei Cheng frowned, he didn't know who was in front of him, but he could vaguely guess from the other's clothing and arrogant words and deeds that this person's origin should not be small.

Lord Hou ...

Is this man Hou Ye? Pei Cheng's eyes dimmed. He had originally thought that Jiang Rongzhi was just a small businessman occupying a place in the imperial capital. As a result, Jiang Rongzhi's origin was really not easy.

"I don't know you, but I know who you are." Chu Jingtian walked in, and only Pei Cheng was in his eyes at the moment, and he didn't notice Jiang Yanzhi, the little guy standing beside Pei Cheng.

"Leave Jiang Rongzhi's side, you and him, and I will give you what you want." Chu Jingtian walked to Pei Cheng's face and fixed his eyes. Only then did he find that Pei Cheng's appearance was no worse than himself.

Chu Jingtian's confident heart suddenly shook.

"Go out." Pei Cheng pursed his lips and stared at Chu Jingtian. "If you don't go out again, don't blame me."

In the face of Chu Jingtian who suddenly broke into his world, Pei Cheng was displeased, and the "harmony" in the other party's mouth made Pei Cheng inexplicably rise a strong anger and nausea. "You can be right I'm welcome joke. "Chu Jingtian's mouth twitched, and there was a sneering arc. He didn't like Pei Cheng. He didn't like it at first sight. Now when he thinks that the other party is actually the husband's wife who has occupied Jiang Rongzhi for so many years, he I don't like it.

But Chu Jingtian didn't even think about it. He didn't like Pei Cheng, would Pei Cheng still like him?

Just thinking, a sharp knife tip in Chu Jingtian's abdomen wore a Chinese costume and stabbed into the abdomen. Chu Jingtian took a pain and subconsciously stepped back a few steps, only to see that he had just stabbed him with a knife. child.

Jiang Yanzhi pointed his hidden knife at Chu Jingtian, squatted subconsciously, and made a gesture to fight. The small face was full of anger and indifference. He grumbled broadly: "Go out!" After receiving the news, Jiang Rongzhi hurried to see the scene in front of him. He stepped in, ignoring Jiang Yanzhi with a watchful face, walked over to himself, and pulled Pei Cheng over and looked up and down. After confirming that everything was fine, he turned around and walked to Chu Jingtian's side.

Chu Jingtian was holding her belly with slightly bleeding lines, staring at Jiang Lingzhi nervously and pulling Pei Cheng to see a scene full of injuries, "Jiang Rongzhi, I ..." he Suddenly, I was afraid of the reckless behavior of sneaking in while Jiang Rong was away. Nothing else, I was afraid Jiang Rongzhi would be angry.

Jiang Rongzhi was indeed very angry. He confirmed that Pei Cheng was okay, turned around, and walked to Chu Jingtian. He did n’t care about asking what happened to him, but said coldly, "Little Hou Ye, I told you again and again Some family matters have nothing to do with you. Today, Jiang Mou can ignore it, but this matter ... Jiang will definitely tell Hou Ye.

Chu Jingtian ’s eyes widened, and he did n’t expect Jiang Rongzhi to be so cruel, “For so many years, do n’t you ever treat me lightly? My little grandfather, now willing to condescend to be a concubine for you You want me to kneel down and beg you, will you just accept me? "