The two arrived and they went to find a nice spot to stargaze, When they both found one. The enjoyed the scenery they were seeing.

"Look at the stars, it's so magical." Lia told her brother, pointing out on the stars at the sky.

"I know right? It's so beautiful." Sunghoon told her sister, and continued looking at the sky.

They both took pictures and went home, Driving home, Sunghoon felt hungry so he decided to ask Lia if she wanted McDonalds.

"Do you want McDonalds? I'm kinda hungry." Sunghoon said as he heard his tummy made noise. "You sure are hungry." Lia told him as they both laughed.

"It's kinda nice going on a trip at 11 and with some music." Lia said. Sunghoon nodded as a response of agreeing with her.

"Two fries and ice cream please." Sunghoon told the cashier, as they both got the food, Lia remembered something.

"Can we go somewhere before we go home?" Lia asked her brother, "Sure, where is it?" Sunghoon responded.

"Let's go to the beach!"

Sunghoon drove to the beach and decided to eat their McDonald there.

They both sat on the sand and got their foods, as they ate it, they were admiring the sound of the waves, the reflection of the moon at the water, and the beach itself.

"Do you think mermaids are real?" Sunghoon asked, Lia looked at him, "I don't know, I mean, I've never seen a real one so I don't think it's true." Lia responded and then looked at the sea again.

"It's kinda unfair how they need to go to the land but we, we can go to the sea and land anytime." Sunghoon told her sister, Lia agreed.

"And it's kinda unfair, if they like someone but that person lives on the land, and you know they can't be together." Lia added.

The two were enjoying every moment, they both dipped their foot on the water and took pictures of each other.

"Ah! My pants are now wet!" Lia shouted, Sunghoon laughed at her, "That's okay, were going home anyways." Sunghoon said.

"Want to write something on the sand before going home?" Sunghoon asked, Lia nodded.

They took sticks and then wrote on the sand.

Lia and Sunghoon, besties.

The two laughed at how funny they were, "Let's go, We can't make our parents worry." Lia said.

"Lia, always remember that I am here for you no matter what." Sunghoon, out of the blue said.

"What do you mean?" Lia asked him, "Are you leaving me?" Lia added.

"I have a skating competition in Thailand, and I'm afraid I have to leave you. But I will come back!" Sunghoon said raising his arms as a promise.

"Can I come? I don't want you to leave!" Lia said as tears rolled on her eyes, not to be dramatic or anything but out of all the people she met in her life.....

Her brother was the only one who was there for her when she desperately needed someone.

"I don't know Lia, I'm not sure if you can." Sunghoon said, "But you promised me, that we won't separate ways!" Lia said.

"We won't separate! I will try my best to bring you with me on Thailand!" Sunghoon said as she wiped her sister's tears away.

"Please don't leave me, you're the only one I have when the world is turning its back against me." Lia whispered to her brother.

"I won't leave you, no matter what. Even if I have to leave my skating career."  Sunghoon responded.

The two went home and rested, the trip was tiring, sad and fun at the same time.

"Lia, Lia, wake up." Sunghoon said as she tapped her sister's shoulders to wake her up.

"What? It's 3 am, what do you need?" Lia asked, her eyes were still closed since she was still sleepy.

"I asked my coach if I could bring you to Thailand and my coach agreed, dad and mom agreed to. I mean why wouldn't they?" Sunghoon said.

"Really?" Lia said lazily and fell on her bed, she sat again only to realize she was coming with her brother to his competition.

"What! I'm coming with you? Yes!" Lia shouted, "Ssshh! Our parents are going to hear you!" Sunghoon warned her sister.

"Prepare your things, We'll explain everything to our advisers when we go back at school." Sunghoon told her, "Thank you! I'll definitely treat you dairy Queen!" Lia said.

"No worries, Lia." Sunghoon said as he hugged her sister.

Don't leave me, even if the world is turning its back against me.
-lia

Nothing is going to separate us, even if I have to leave my skating career.
-sunghoon

__________________

Hello! How are you?

Ah, this chapter made me want to have a brother. I mean, I really want to.

Please tell me How's this chapter.

I just red a sunghoon fanfic and it made me cry because it wasn't a happy ending. Fuck life.

Sorry for cursing.

See you all on the next chapter!

Love you all! (灬º‿º灬)♡