Mysterious Beauty

Start from the beginning

The crowd silenced as they witnessed the sight. A gorgeous stranger had just caught the incredibly clumsy disciplinary committee member.

"Are you hurt?" the soft but melodic voice of the stranger had the crowd mesmerized, including the night class.

Yuuki shook her head with a faint blush and an embarrassed laugh, standing up and brushing off imaginary dust to avoid eye contact, "Don't worry! I'm fine thanks to you!"

The girl smiles brightly, making many of the fangirls in the vicinity swoon at the beauty, "That's wonderful to hear! I'm glad you are not hurt." She patted the prefect's head before straightening up her posture since she head to bend slightly to make eye contact.

Just then, a male with shoulder length dark brown hair and mahogany eyes stepped into view. Like all of the night class, he wore a white version of the standard Cross Academy uniform, "Did something happen, Yuuki?"

Yuuki shook her head and waved her small hand in an embarrassed way, "No! Everything is perfectly fine Kaname-sempi!"

Yuuki could feel the harsh glares of the fangirls behind her.

"Excuse me," The melodic voice of the new arrival caused everyone's attention to focus on her, "Why are you all glaring? Surely no one has committed a crime that could cause for such harsh treatment, also I do believe that all Day class students must be in their dorms at this time, Correct?" She asked with the slight edge of authority.

"W-We j-just wanted to watch the crossover..." a brave girl spoke up.

"That's wonderful, but I don't wish to see anyone get in trouble," The new girl rebutted, "Please proceed to your dorms, I look forward to seeing all of you next night!" the girl flashed them a dazzling smile that made all of them squeal in delight as they raced back to their dorms.

"Now miss Prefect," She turned to young Yuuki, "I hope you will try to be more careful when dealing with a crowd of that size by yourself..."

"I wasn't alone," Yuuki stated quickly, "Zero is usually around!" Speak his name and he shall appear.

From behind a tree emerged a tall male with silver hair and cold glaring amethyst eyes, he stood protectively beside Yuuki and glared at Kaname.

"I believe you should be getting to class, Kuran" The silver haired boy named Zero, stated coldly with a narrowed glare aimed straight for the brown haired male that stood not too far from the new girl.

"Alright, so scary Mr. Prefect. I look forward to meeting you later Miss," He bowed to the girl, as he walked await her looked at Yuuki from over his shoulder, "Good evening Yuuki." the other members of the night class followed Kaname but shot continuous glances of curiosity towards the new girl.

"You." It wasn't a question. "Who are you? Why are you here?" Zero demanded.

"My name is Reina. Reina Verneculus." The beautiful girl curtsied politely with a smile, "I was looking for someone to direct me to the headmaster's office when I heard the commotion. The next thing I know I see that sweetheart over there get pushed, now that I have answered your questions may I ask a few of my own?"

"Oh of course!" Yuuki cut in.

"Well first thing first, may I know your names?" Reina asked with a polite smile.

"Oh! I'm Yuuki! Yuuki Cross!" She introduced with a smile, "That is Zero Kiryuu," Yuuki pointed to Zero.

"A pleasure. Now, do you think you could help direct me to the Headmaster?" Reina asked.

"No problem!" Yuuki grabbed Zero by the arm and gently took Reina by the hand, leading them trough the long corridors of the school.

Once they finally reached the Headmaster's office, Yuuki knocked on the door.

"Come in~!" A happy sounding voice sang through the door. As Yuuki opened it, a man with long straw colored hair in a low pony tail with circle glasses jumped over to the girl.

"Oh~! My darling daughter!" Headmaster Cross leapt over to the girl in an attempt to tackle her with a hug, Yuuki skillfully dodged.

"Headmaster, We brought a new student!" Yuuki smiled and pulled Reina into the room to great the cheerful headmaster.

"Oh, my dear Reina! I was wondering when you would come here!" Cross became serious in the span of seconds, "Now to my understanding you will be in the Moon Dorms as well as a new member of the Night Class, Correct?"

Reina delicately nodded with a small smile while the two prefects in the room gasped.

"You're going to be in the night class Reina?" Yuuki asked while trying to step closer to the girl, but Zero held her back.

"Yes, is there something wrong with me being a vampire and participating in this?" Reina asked with a confused expression.

The two prefects looked at each other, their thoughts were confirmed...Reina was a vampire...