"UUUGGGGHHH!!" Jimin started kicking and moving his whole body, trying to untie the knot on his writs. Now even the bed was moving a bit, because of how wildly Jimin was struggling.

"Stop it Jimin." Jungkook hissed but Jimin just kept on shouting and wiggling. Jungkook was damn sure Jimin is gonna lose his voice if he continues to scream like that.

"I SAID LET ME FUCKING GO!!"

"Not untill you say sorry!!" Jungkook said and made his way to Jimin's closet, and looking through some of Jimin's clothes.

"Not gonna happen ever!!"

"Then I am not untying you either." Jungkook said, taking out a sock and a lose stretchable shirt.

"But I WANNA PEE!!"

"Then piss your fucking pants Park Jimin! But I am not letting you go until you apologize like a- STOP FUCKING STRUGGLING LIKE AN ANIMAL!" Jungkook shouted and made his way to Jimin who was about to break the bed for sure.

He took the stretchable shirt and tied his legs, mind you, with a lot of hard work and kicking. And then stuffed Jimin's sock in his mouth.

Jimin's eyes widened, along with angry tears welling up in them, glaring up at Jungkook. He shook his head vigorously, trying to throw the sock out of his mouth.

"Do you want me to take it out?" Jungkook said, earning a desperate nod from Jimin.

"Then stop shouting and struggling like an animal, and stay still." Jungkook warned and Jimin surprisingly implied.

Jungkook took out the sock and threw it on the floor , while Jimin spit on the floor, gagging.

"That's gross! Why would you do that?!" Jimin glared at his husband.

"To shut your fucking mouth up. Now stay quiet, unless you wanna Apologize."

"I am not Apologizing Jungkook. Can't you get it straight to your head?!" Jimin said through gritted teeth.

"Then stay like this!" Jungkook said and made his way to the chair again, "I'm sleepy anyways, so sweet dreams." Jungkook gave him a tight smile and closed his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest.

"But I wanna pee!!" Jimin said, almost whining.

"I don't care. I won't untie you until you apologize." Jungkook said with his still closed eyes.

Jimin just huffed and looked up at the ceiling.

__________________________________

Jimin can't hold it anymore...

Jungkook is fast asleep, while Jimin is tightly pressing his legs together, creating pressure on his penis, because apparently his urinary bladder has lost all it's limits to hold the liquid anymore.

Okay, this is too much....

Jimin bit his lip, shrinking his eyes shut, lying in fetus position, to restrain the muscle between his legs, as much as possible. His fists are clenched tightly, his toes curled and his whole body is stiff, while his whole attention is on not letting the liquid escape his bladder.

He is contemplating on finally giving up. So he opens his eyes slowly and looks at Jungkook.

Okay, it's just an apology. Atleast it's better than humiliating yourself by peeing your pants.

He shifts a bit, moving his legs a little backwards to get a better view of the sleeping older, but then, all hell broke.

Jimin's eyes widened when he felt the release from his oh so angry penis, wetting his underwear, pants and even the thick blanket under him. Jimin gasps, he can't stop it now. The dam has finally broken.

His eyes water in humiliation and a choked sob leaves his throat, while his penis keeps on urinating.

Streams of tears wetting his cheeks, as he bites his lips to make minimum sound.

Finally, what feels like a century, his bladder is satisfied with all the release and Park Jimin finds himself lying in a pool of urine.

He can't help but sob pathetically. He feels so ashamed, and humiliated.

He again curls into the fetus position, now unable to control his tears at all. His shoulders shake as he cries at his pathetic situation.

Jungkook stirs in his sleep, on hearing faint sobs, sniffs and hiccups. He opens his eyes slowly to find Jimin's body shaking.

He frowns and gets up, "Jimin?" Making his way to the now pathetically sobbing boy.

"S-Stay away! Don't c-come near me!" Jimin says weakly between his sobs, hiding his face into the pillow.

Jungkook frowns and is about touch Jimin when he sees the wetness on the bed and between Jimin's legs.

His eyes widen in realization and he looks at the shaking boy's face, which is wet and red due to all the crying he did.

Jungkook doesn't say a word and just quietly unties Jimin's ankles first and then his wrists, which are are now red because of all the pulling and struggling.

Jimin quickly pulls his arms towards his chest, now completely lying sideways in fetus position, shaking beacuse of how he is still sobbing, even louder to be exact.

Jungkook takes off his coat again and puts one arm under Jimin's knees, while his other arm around his shoulder, picking the latter up in bridal style.

Jimin yelps, "W-What are you doing?! Leave me! I'm d-dirty!" Jimin shrieks through tears.

"Shh... it's okay." Jungkook says, looking ahead and walking towards the bathroom, with a straight face.

Jimin looks up at Jungkook's face and sniffs, hesitantly encircling his arms around Jungkook.

Jungkook gently puts him in the bath tub.

"Take a bath." Jungkook says, standing up straight. "I'll change the sheets and everything. And keep your clothes there." He points at the corner of the room, "I'll wash them. We don't have to tell any of the maids or anyone about this. It wasn't your fault, but mine. I am sorry. But don't feel shamed, it's okay, nobody is ever gonna know about it." Jungkook said, with a serious, yet apologetic face.

Jimin just looked at him surprised. This man is ready to wash his clothes, and dirty sheets, where he urinated, just so that, Jimin doesn't feel humiliated by the other people knowing about it? He picked him up, when he had pissed himself, not caring about the dirty clothes or how disgusting or gross Jimin was at this time.

"I'll get you clean clothes and a towel." Jungkook said and finally left the bathroom, leaving Jimin with feelings he had never felt before. His heart felt soft... for the very first time. He bit his lip and looked down, not knowing what is happening to him.

__________________________________

Jimin finally came out of the bathroom, dressed in clean clothes, while Jungkook had already changed the sheets and was wearing his own new pair of clothes. His hair were wet as well, so Jimin knew even he took a bath.

Jungkook was lying on his bed, going through his phone, when Jimin came out and looked down, biting his lips nervously. The always rude and arrogant Jimin, was flustered and he didn't know why.

"Oh. You're done." Jungkook said and left his phone on the now clean bed, before picking up the dirty sheets and blanket from the floor and making his way towards the bathroom.

"I'll wash them, you can go and have something to eat by then." Junhkook said and was about to enter the bathroom, standing on Jimin's right.

"I..." Jimin started, getting Jungkook's attention. "I am ready," Jimin said a bit hesitantly and looked at Jungkook on his side, "I am ready to apologize to .... your brother." Jimin said lowly and quickly broke the eye contact with the taller, rushing out of the bedroom.

Jungkook just looked at the now closed door with a bit surprised eyes and smiled subconsciously.

__________________________________

Feedback?