Tae looked at her, tilting her head for a second but then his eyes widened in excitement and he smiled a big box like smile at all the three of them.

"Oh hello! Welcome to our home! Would you like to adopt a prince or a princess??" Tae asked and wiggled his eyes with a smile making Jungkook and his parents chuckle at his cuteness.

"Well, we were looking for a cute little sister for our son-"

"Oh! Come I'll show you!" Tae said excitedly and pulled Jungkook holding his hand.

"This is Lisa. She is just 6 years old." He said pointing towards a girl who gapping waved at them and then went back to playing with her friends. "She is a sweetheart, but she is also a cry baby, so you need to take special care of her." Tae said nodding at the three, who looked at him amused with a smile.

He then pulled Jungkook to some other group of kids, "She is Natasha." He pointed at a girl, who was playing tug of war with a few boys, "She is 9, and a Tomboy. She gets angry very easily, but she is very soft at heart. Once she opens up to you, she'll be one of your best of friends!!" Tae said excitedly. And then turned and told them about some other sweet and cute girls.

"So? Do you like someone till now?" Tae asked tilting his head curiously.

Jungkook's parents looked at him, and Jungkook looked back at them, "Can we adopt him instead?" Jungkook asked, pointing at Tae, "I would love to have a brother like him." He said and threw his arm over the shoulder of the shocked Tae. He gasped, his eyes tearing up a bit.

"Of course! Even we love him!" Mrs. Jeon said, hugging Tae, who was still not believing, that he actually got adopted.

"Welcome to the family son." Mr. Jeon said and hugged him, and Tae finally broke down, while the three smiled at him lovingly.

*Flashback ends*

"We didn't tell anyone about the adoption, not because we were afraid about spoiling our reputation or anything, but because, Tae is our family and we didn't want to hurt him, by mentioning it again and again, that he is not blood related to us. So, we never, ever, treated him like someone who was adopted. But you..." Jungkook said and looked at Jimin with a dark gaze.

"You made my brother cry. You hurt him, so now you have to apologize to him." Jungkook said, firmly.

Jimin scoffed, "Not happening in a million years."

Jungkook just snickered, and moved slowly towards Jimin, like a predator, unbuttoning his shirt in the process.

"You have to apologize Jimin." Jungkook growled lowly, hovering over Jimin, who just crawled back and gulped. Jungkook's shirt was completely unbuttoned now, and his chest and his abs were Turing Jimin red.

"N-No." Jimin managed to utter, biting his lip, looking at the now, half naked Jungkook, who completely took off the shirt, now in his one hand.

Jungkook's arms were on either side of Jimin's body now, who was lying on the bed on his back now. There were just a few centimeters distance between their faces, and trust me, Jimin was scared, and red, and... hard.

"I said, you need to apologize..." Jungkook said in a low husky Busan tone.

Jimin gulped, "I s-said... I-I won't." Jimin mustered the courage to utter, trying his best to look into Jungkook's eyes , instead of his sexy upper body.

Jungkook leaned even downwards, their lips just about to touch. Jimin could feel the ghost of Jungkook's lips over his own. Subconsciously, Jimin closed his eyes and gulped, before parting his lips a bit. He felt Jungkook's hand slowly caressing his arms, putting both of them, above his head and then some more shuffling, before his eyes widened, in shock.

"What the fuck?!" Jimin shrieked, looking up at his hands, which were now tied up to the headboard of the bed, with Jungkook's shirt. He looked at the older and glared, who himself just got off the bed with a smirk.

"I am not gonna untie you untill you agree to apologize to Tae." Jungkook said and crossed his arms over his chest, shrugging, while the younger was wiggling wildly and struggling to get out of the tight grip of the shirt over his wrists.

"Untie me you fucker!!!" Jimin shouted.

"First apologize." Jungkook said in a very bored tone and looked around for a chair to sit, but there was none.

"NOT IN A MILLION YEARS YOU PSYCHO!!!" Jimin shouted, but Jungkook just ignored him, and picked up his coat, wearing it and covering his naked upper body.

"Then remain tied to the bed for the next million years." Jungkook said with a straight smile and left the room, leaving the door wide open.

"YAAAHHH!!! JEON JUNGKOOK!!! FUCKING LET ME GO!!!" Jimin shouted but was clearly ignored.

Jungkook came down, where everyone else was still standing, now looking towards Jimin's room in concern, because of the continuous shouting.

Jungkook made his way to the kitchen, taking out a water bottle from the fridge, when they all looked at him with concerned eyes.

"Don't worry he's just being...."Jungkook thought, not finding the right word, "....Jimin."
Yeah, Jimin was just being... Jimin.

"COME BACK YOU FUCKER!!!!" Jimin screams were heard after every sentence, like a mad man.

Jungkook looked extremely relaxed and unaffected as he drank the water, checked his phone for a few minutes and kindly asked the workers to take a chair up to Jimin's room, along with something to eat.

"Make sure it's something Jimin loves to eat." Jungkook said politely to the maids.

The maids just nodded, looking up at the room, from where the screaming was still coming.

___________________________________

Feedback?