Where Just Friends

Start playing the song ^^
————-

Start playing the song ^^————-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam-
"Babe are you ready" Aryia says coming into my room "yeah let me just put on my heels" I say getting up putting them on "okay let's go" he says I nod and follow him out the door from my house we get into his car and he drives off to the club he's been wanting to go to the club.

We soon get there we get out go into the line. We then got up front "IDS" the security says we both pull out our IDS and hand it to him he looks at it then at us scanning our face "alright go in" he says we nod and enter "why have you been acting weird lately" I ask as we sit down at a table "I haven't why do you keeping thinking like this" Aryia says "because when I go over to your house to surprise you, you're not home" I say "this is stupid" he says I scoff "okay then"
I say "alright I'm going to get a drink want one" he ask "no I'm fine but thanks" I say he nods and gets up and leaves.
It's been 20 minutes and Aryia hasn't came back 'what the hell' I think to myself I get up and go to the drink area I don't see him then I hear a giggle I look over and see MY boyfriend FLIRTING with some chick I go over "hey babe" I say he looks down at me "are you guys together or something" the girl ask "ye-" "no, where just friends" Aryia says cutting me off I look at him as if he's stupid "what!" I say as he turns around as he puts a arm around the girl necks he looks at me "F. R. I. E. N. D. S"  he says "that's how you fucken spell friends" he says "your joking right" "F. R. I. E. N. D. S" he says again "get that shit inside your head" he says smirking "no, no" I say but he just looks at me I can't believe this I scoff and walk away going back to the table.
"Is this seat taken cutie" I hear a huskily voice I turn around and see this hot guy he's wearing a stripe shirt with some chain necklace has brownish hair some purple tips some fading away good jaw line blue eyes- "I see your checking me out" he says smirking making me blush "y-you can sit d-down" I says he smiles and sits down "so what's your name" he ask "I'm Sam" I say "what about you" I also add "I'm Colby" he says I smile, "so what brings you here" he says "well my so what called 'boyfriend' wanted to come here but I found him flirting with some girl and said him and I where just friends" I say "the fuck he's fucken stupid for that I mean look at you you're smoking hot" he says making me blush hard then I come up with a plan "I have an idea" I say standing up he smirks and stands up "alright let's go along with this" he says I grab his hand and lead him to the bar "hi can I get two shots of tequila and a bottle of tequila" I say the guys nods and gets them ready I'm still holding Colbys hand, he soon comes back with a small plate with the shots on top of it lemon on the side and so as salt he hands Colby the bottle I smile and grab the plate I lead Colby back to the table, I set the stuff down on the table I push Colby down on the chair "feisty, I like" he says I smirk and strangle his lap I grab my shot as Colby grabs a lemon he puts the lemon in his mouth the juice facing up at me I put some salt on the side of his cheek I take the shot and lick up his cheek giggling as I feel tense up a little I then put my mouth over his mouth grabbing the lemon with my mouth as I feel Colby slide his hands around my waist as I squeeze the lemon in my mouth "woo! that was fun" I say "my turn now" Colby says smirking I smile and let him do him, he grabs his shot and salt he puts some salt on my upper chest I put the lemon in my mouth like Colby did he takes the shot and licks up my chest making me moan softly he smirks and takes the lemon from my mouth with his mouth as he brings one of his hand to the lemon squeezing it in mouth while I start unbuckling his button shirt I softly start to prep kisses around his chest making him groan I giggle and kiss up his chest around his neck leaving a couple of hickeys on him then I feel a pair of lips on my neck he preps kisses around my neck as he moves his hands around my body I feel Colby suck on my skin making me tangle my fingers in his hair he groans as I pull on his hair.
After our little session we hear music we get up Colbys grabs the bottle of tequila and we both go to the dance floor.

As both boys Sam and Colby dance on each other they didn't notice a crowd surrounding them back at Aryia he goes on his phone looking through the explore page as he does he comes across a video of his boyfriend Sam with some hot guy taking tequila drinks sexually Aryia starts to clench his knuckles and his jaw making his way to the table looking for them not seeing them at the table.
As Sam and Colby dance Sams back against Colbys chest Sam moving his hips side to side as he goes down and back up making his butt brush against Colbys dick the crowd cheers for them Colby grabs Sams chin making him face up at him Sams back still against Colbys chest Colby puts one hand on Sams waist as he holds the bottle, with his other hand still on Sams chin "fucken tease you are"
Colby says spitting in Sams mouth some of his spit going down Sams lip down his neck Sam giggles evilly at Colby making Colby take his hand off Sams chin and grab his throat "you think that's funny" Colby says making Sam giggle.

Sam-
I love this, this whole thing that just happened with Colby and I, we also noticed that there's a crowd around us, I see Colby bring the bottle of tequila up to his mouth and pours some in his mouth as he tighten his grip on my throat making my eyes roll to the back of my head as I still look at him he smirks and looks down at me knowing what he's going to do I open my mouth and Colby pours the tequila he had in his mouth into my mouth I swallow it and turn to face Colby as his hand is still wrap around my neck he brings me closer by the throat I roll my eyes to the back of my head he pours some more tequila in his mouth then him and I both go into a kiss making the crowd cheer loudly as I open my mouth some of the drink getting in my mouth I swallow it as our tongues dances together I moan into the kiss tangling my fingers in his hair I pull on his hair making him groan and pull me closer by the waist if that's even possible someone grabs the bottle of tequila away from Colby but we don't care because Colby starts sliding up his hands in my dress to my butt giving it a squeeze making me moan I lick his tongue as Colby flickers his tongue against mine "fuck Colby~" I moan into the kiss he smirks then out of no where I get yank away from Colby I gasp and look over seeing Aryia "what the fuck Aryia" I say as Colby says "what the hell man!" "What the fuck me! What the fuck are you doing" he says I look at Colby he smirks so I look back at Aryia smiling evilly "F. R. E. N. D. S were just friends" I say "your fucken joking" he says "so don't go look at me with that look in your eye" I say and go back over to Colby as he puts his arm around my waist Aryia scoffs I turn to Colby and grab his face smashing my lips on his, I open my eyes and look at Aryia I flip him off "where over" he says I shrug not caring I close my eyes and continue to kiss Colby.

~~~~~
Part 2
with
smut?