Him and I

Solby-toxic

Colby-
I am planning on breaking up with Sam because I've been seeing Shea and I don't wanna keep doing that no one deserves to be treated like that so I am going to break up with him tell him the truth and go live with Shea Sam knows where Shea lives he's been to her house when I went missing anyways I go up to our shared bedroom "hey Sam?" "Colbs? What's wrong?" He asked knowing my voice is different "can we talk" I ask "of course love" Sam says oh my god this is gonna be harder than I thought I sit down on the bed Sam comes and sits on my lap "what's wrong?" He ask then pecking my lips I sigh and pull away he frowns "I-uh I wanna break up" I say "oh.." Sam says getting off of me "I'm sorry Sam I've been seeing Shea behind your back" "get out!" He says "Sam-" "I SAID GET OUT!" Sam yells slapping me across the cheek that sting like a bitch! I get up pack a bag of clothes and leave I'll come for the rest later or I don't know when I get in my car and drive to Sheas house.

Sam-
That bitch will pay! Colby's mine and only mine no one else but me that bitch will pay I'll make sure she does I get up from the bed I go over to my closet grab a black skirt and black crop top with the words saying "daddy" then I grab high thighs socks once I'm done I go over and grab my black plat form boots I giggle as I check myself in the mirror "you shouldn't have left me colbear" I say to myself I grab my keys and head over to a shop where they sell knife like pocket knifes.

Colby-
It's late already it's like around 2am I'm cuddling with Shea she has her head on my chest "I love you baby" I say to her "I love you more" she says giggling I then chuckle then out of no where I hear glass break "what the fuck" I whisper "Colby what was that!" Shea ask "I don't know I'll go check it out stay here lock the door if I don't come back call the cops" I say "okay be careful please" I nod and head downstairs.

Sam-
After I break into that bitches house I hide as I see someone coming down the stairs oh! It's Colby he goes over to the window I broke he stands there looking at it I then come out quietly "hi daddy!" I say then he jumps and turns at me "Sam! What the fuck!" "Miss me" I say "no you fucken crazy bitch! Get out!" He yells at me I pout "why are you yelling at me I miss you!" I say then Colby storms to me grabs me by the neck and pins to the wall "I said get the fuck out!" "Oh I love it when you choke me" I say making my eyes roll to the back of my head "you crazy bitch leave!" He yells "now that's not nice don't yell at me!" I say I then grab him and force my lips onto his after a few seconds he blacks out "damm that lip gloss was a good price" I say I bought this lip gloss that put people to sleep if you kiss them I then go up and head to sheas room I knock on the door "Colby! Is that you!" Shea says I deep in my voice "yes baby it's me" I say "okay I'm coming" Shea says I then smirk as she opens the door "Ahh-" she screams but I then knock her out with my gun yes I brought a gun after I knock her out I tie them both up and get them into my car and head into a deep place in the woods a cabin.

After what felt like hours I get there it took awhile to get them out but I got them out I tied up Shea and Colby and made them face each other then I smack Shea and Colby in the back of there's head and they both wake up "Colby I'm scared" Shea says I roll my eyes "don't worry baby I'm right here" "oh shut it you too!" I say "Sam what the fuck are you crazy! Let us go!" Colby says "No! You hurt me you FUCKEN BROKE MY HEART!" I yell at him "get this straight Sam I DON'T LOVE YOU!" That hurt so much "FUCK YOU NOW WATCH ME TAKE AWAY THE PERSON YOU REPLACED ME WITH!" I say while pulling out my gun "Sam please n-" he gets cut off by me pulling the trigger I then start giggling "oops my hand slipped" I say "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!" "Because I LOVE YOU!" I say while going over sitting on his laps "you look hot" Colby says "I know I do and I know you still love me" I say "I don't think I ever stop loving you baby boy" Colby says I smile "Colby fuck me" I say "my pleasure" he says I then untie Colby he immediately picks me up making me wrap my legs around his waist he heads to a room he finds the room and he immediately gets us naked "fuck me so hard daddy fuck me how hard you want" I say "of course baby doll" he says then he turns me around my back facing him then he slams into me without warning I scream in pleasure he grabs my hips hard thrusting in and out of me immediately moans coming out of both our mouths "fuckfuckfuckfuck" I pant "c'mon baby your gonna take this dick just like how you normally do like a pretty sexy ass slut!" He says slapping my butt hard I moan loudly "FUCK DADDY RIGHT THERE KEEP HITTING ME THERE!" I scream out as Colby hit my g-spot "your such a slut for me and ONLY ME!" Colby says slamming into me we both can moan as loud as we want where in the woods.
Colby then grabs my head full of my hair and yanks it back so I'm facing him "fuck you look like a whore like that" Colby says while thrusting in me slamming into me then sliding his hand around grabbing my throat pounding into me my eyes roll to the back of my head he pushes my face into the mattress he tightens his grip around my hips with both hands pounding into me with one hand he has his hand on my back of my head with his other hand he has it on my hip pounding into me I arch my back making Colby go more deeper in me "fuck baby your so fucken tight" he says grunting "just how I like it!" He says the he again pulls my head back his chest on my back he turns me around so I'm facing him my legs around his waist he grabs my hands in locking our fingers "look at me slut" I then look at him he then pounds into me watching me make faces "god you look cute making those faces" I then pull him down going into a make out session he slides his tongue deep in me making me moan in the kiss Colby groans in the kiss has he keeps pounding into me going in un-human speed going faster if that's possible.
What felt like hours Colby shots his loads in me making me cum on both our chest my legs become wobbly I drop my legs Colby lays on top of me panting I also pant I wrap my legs around his waist as I hold him he holds me wrapping his arms around my waist "let's go to sleep baby" I say I giggle "yeah I'm tried" I say "I love you baby" "I love you too" I say then we both let sleep take over.

🤍