Extra : Together

" Bye Iguro-san bye Mitsuri-san..". (y/n) waved at them while grabbing Giyuu's arm.

" you ok?..". Giyuu asked her. She only nodded in response.

She tightly hold his hand as he look at her worriedly.

" You sure your ok?..". He pat her head. She smiled.

" of course i am.. ". She smiled not saying a word after they had there small talk.

✰ >> Timeskip night << ✰

They both were walking to (y/n)'s home until (b/n) ran to her hugging her.

" huh?-..". (y/n) widen her eyes surprised by her friends hug.

" where were you?!.. ". (y/n) pat her head. As she chuckled a bit and told her friend that she was walking with Giyuu as he just stand there looking at them.

" so.. i'll head home with him now bye (b/n) see you soon.. ". She smiled waving at (b/n) as she took Giyuu's hand and they both entered her home she made some tea for both of them.

as Giyuu wrap his arms on (y/n)'s waist resting his head on her shoulder she chuckled.

" would you mind?.. im making tea.. ". She chuckled and continue to make some tea. He closed his eyes.

" but i want to rest my head on your shoulder.. ". He let go and kissed her cheek.

( they so like married couple's am i righ- nvm they are married :o )

She was finish making tea as he sat on a couch waiting for her to finish.

he grab her pulling her making (y/n) sitting on his lap. She blushed at there pose.

" your so cute when your flustered.. ". He chuckled as she covered her face in embarrassment.

" you meani-.. ". She got cut by a kiss by Giyuu as she closed her eyes enjoying the moment.

______________________________________

( h ah aha-.. ok-sorrynolemoninhere bcoz i cant handle ye t- )