Unexpected Tragedy

~End of that very long flash back~

(y/n) was just talking to (b/n) and suddenly...

CAWWW CAWW

RENGOKU DIED FROM AN UPPER MOON 3

CAWW CAWWW

(y/n) and (b/n) expression changed and there's eyes where wide. (y/n) tears fell down from her cheeks the same goes for (b/n).

" no.. No!.."

~Flash back~

" don't worry ill be back in no time!..". Rengoku said with a big smile that he use to put on his face.

(y/n) only smile and she never felt safe around some of the pillars. But not Rengoku, Mitsuri and (b/n).

So she only nodded and hope that Rengoku come back safely.

~End of Flash back~

'he.. He died..'. With an unbelieved face. They both cryed that very day because of Rengoku's death.

After two weeks (y/n) didn't came out from her estate. (b/n) was getting worried.

Suddenly.

Knock Knock

(b/n) saw the Kamado boy knocking on the star estate. And he open the door.

Tanjiro looked shocked by what he saw. A messy estate that all that he can see but no (y/n). He called out her name many times but no answer.

(b/n) saw that there was nobody coming out from the estate and felt worried and taught.

' did she ran away?!...'

The Kamado boy came out with a body in his hand. (b/n)'S (e/c) widen with fear.