20

after (y/n) was band-aid by shinabu. Shinabu asked her " why did Obanai bring you even tho you had a minor injury?...".

" I- I don't know.." (y/n) shrugged at the sudden question.

~Timeskip 2 years~

(y/n) was on a mission. Giyuu and Obanai was on there breaks and they didn't like (y/n) on her mission alone. All tho she's the strongest hashiras in the demon slayer corps.

' she's fine.. Wait- what if she gets injurt badly and was on her end?!..'. Giyuu gripped his fist.

' nah-she dosent need any help... I- WHAT IF SHE GETS IN DANGER?!..'. Obanai was sweating nervously.

(y/n)'s pov

My tasks was almost finnish until i saw an upper moon.

I got a chance to look at its eyes and saw the number " 2 ".

My (e/c) eyes widen. It was the demon that killed kanae (srry if this is wrong-).

that stupid demon gave a big and dum smile that makes me want to barf.

" Ooo you look pretty... ". That demon teleported behind me. ( i mean- Douma was pretty fast- )

I jump high but then realized that he made some ice looking puppets. My eyes widen in shock.

I was still trying to kill those ice looking ones while that demon smiled which made me uneasy.

" your a hashira arnt you?.." that demon asked while I was fighting off his so called " minions ".

" WHAT THE HECK DO YOU CARE?!.."

my face had veins coming out showing that I was angry.

The demon chuckled. " you must be one of the hashiras friends that i devourer not long ago.. And I saw that she had a sister!.." he smiled widely.

" you monster... "

꧁^ no one's pov ^꧂

Giyuu was intensly worried even tho she didnt want help. Giyuu ran to where her mission was.

' why do you make me worried?..' he taught.

Obanai was there too but was on tree jumping to another one.

(y/n) was on her knees covered in blood. But she didnt want to hold back.

" Your still able to fight me in that condition?..." the demon smirk.

" YOU A$$HOLE YOU KILLED MY FRIEND AND KILLED MANY INOCENT LIVES!!! I WON'T FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS!!!..". She ran with the stamina that she still had with anger, sadness and depression she ran all her might.

The demon just dodge all her attacks. Her body was weak with her condition that was getting worse.

As she felt a little dizzy Giyuu and Obanai came just in time.

" TAKE (Y/N) FROM HERE TOMIOKA-SAN!..". Obanai shouted as he jumps down from the tree and was ready to attack the demon.

" Serpent breathe ; second form : Venom fangs of the narrow head "

As he attacked the demon Giyuu ran in high speed getting (y/n) that was in bad shape to the butterfly estate.

" SHINABU WE NEED HELP NOW! " Giyuu shouted.

Shinabu was shocked that Giyuu was carrying (y/n) in his hands.

" DONT JUST STARE HELP NOW!.." he was getting nervous and anxious.

Shinabu quickly help her and Giyuu let go of (y/n)'s hand running to where the demon was.

As soon as Giyuu got there " Douma " the demons name let out one of his blood demon art.

" Blood demon art : Freezing Clouds  " ( Idk if this is right -v- )

As Obanai jump high on the air Giyuu use one of his breathe to stop it from getting any closer.

" Water breathe ; second form : Water wheel "

As Giyuu cut trew ( bad grammar ;_; ) the demon art the demon smiled widely giving chills to the both of them.

" This is so much fun! But sadly I'm going to end it hope we meet soon!.." as the demon put his fan on his face covering his moulth he disappeared in thin air.

Obanai was bleeding badly as Giyuu was out of breath.

Both of them came back injurt.

Shinabu was completely surprise.

" what happen- what happen to you guys?.. " ask shinabu with a small smile.

" we both fought the second upper moon... Nothing much.." said Obanai that was standing completely fine.

( because he use total concentration breathe- I think that what's its called- )

" is (y/n) ok?.. ". Shinabu then slide one of the door showing them (y/n) that was sleeping peacefully.

" ill clean myself bye-..." Obanai left the estate and made it really silent for both shinabu and Giyuu.

" I'm going to see (y/n)-.." Giyuu break the really silent moment.

" I taught you had no friends~ Tomioka-san~ "

That stops Giyuu and looks at shinabu that had veins coming out from her. " not your problem.." he walks away making shinabu even more angry.

______________________________________

( omg I got writers block- :'/ it wasn't expected but yeah-)

( It was litteraly annoying- ಠ_ಠ  )

(a/n : i kinda edit some of the chapter same as this one so yeah- :) )