30

______________________________________

As the last day of the battle she was trembling. The hashiras had a meeting without Ubuyashiki with them.

" we should have at least two pillars guarding Oyakata-sama at minimum...". Said sanemi.

As Gyomei burst into tears but nobody knows why.

Suddenly (y/n) herself teared up and sobbed. They all looked at her confused.

" why are you crying?..". Gyomei asked suddenly.

" Ubuyashiki is dead.. ". She cryed as a sudden noise was heard from the distance.

BOOM

They all ran out side looking it was from the Ubuyashiki estate. (y/n) ran to the estate shouting a name.

" MUZAN KIBUTSUJI!!!! YOU MONSTER!!!...". She yelled crying hardly holding her sword.

They all widen there eyes as veins started to come out from there heads. Anger spreaded in there mind sadness filled there hearts.

She saw Muzan getting stabbed at his body. Gyomei jumped at him and aimed his chain. ( thing- )

" TAMAYO!..". she yelled as she tryed to stabbed Muzan once.

But as she saw her sight was changing and as she looked down it was the fortress.

She fell almost losing her balance.

" argh.. Damn you muzan..". She cough a bit of blood. She wiped it quickly and ran to anywhere she could go but as she kept running she always find a bunch of demons running and jumping towards her.

" this was your plan... Muzan?.. Kibutsuji...". All the demons eyes widen they all got scared when she said the last part of his name but she wasn't a demon so she didn't get the curse.

She was easyly killing all of them. But then she can smell a bit of stinch.

She then open one of the doors and saw an upper moon with the insect pillar.

She ran in and helped her. Shinobu was surprised by her sudden rival.

" Oh!.. Dear me its you again how lucky am I!.. Two pillars in one row! And there both women!..". He said smiling widely she never forget the time that her friend died in the hands of her young sister shinabu.

( I mean kanea died in the hands of shinobu xd )

" star breath sixth form : Heating nova "

She dashed running towards the demon. As he let one of his blood demon art.

" Blood demon technique : lotus ice "

As he made a lotus from a thing that he made she jumped up high.

As she just land shinobu attacked him with her poison but everytime she tryed it didn't worked as he was just getting poisoned everytime but he was amune to it.

(y/n) started to feel like her blood was boiling and suddenly she had the same mark on her face. She swiftly cut his head.

As he didn't noticed her movements he was shocked that his head was cut. No one had ever cut his head.

They both looked at the demon who was turning into dust.

(y/n) fell down on her knees she coughed blood once again. Shinabu's eyes widen in shock.

" Are you ok (y/n)-San?!..". She looked at her (y/n)'s hands were covered in blood. She soon fainted.

" Oh no!..". That was the only thing she heard before she fainted and Lost consciousness on the floor.