"No, I want to stay downstairs." I stated, adjusting myself on the couch. Why exactly did I want to stay down here again?

A small smirk creeped up his face at my response. But it soon faded when he pinched his eyes shut and lightly parted his mouth as rough and ragged moans left his lips.

My eyes widened, as I pulled my shorts down slightly and laid my head back on the armrest of the couch. I put my hands behind my head as I watched him jack himself off.

"I know you're staring at me, Bree." He groaned out in between moans, my eyes widened even larger. How did the hell did he know? His eyes were fucking closed when I was staring at him! "And it's not respectful to stare."

It's not like I watched him pleasure himself intentionally, I just so happened to accidentally stare for too long. Fuck, I don't know why I was getting so worked up about this.

"Fuck!" He shouted, I assumed he was coming close to his high. He jerked himself faster and faster until he did.

He sighed once he released everything, as he fell back onto the couch with his chest heaving up and down.

"Woah..." I whispered under my breath in shock, as I was looking at him with wide eyes. He was still trying to recover from the wave of euphoria that passed and released out of him.

"Fuck.." he whispered the profanity one last time before smirking to himself, showing his straight and perfect white teeth.

He looked at me, his emerald green eyes piercing my confused caramel brown ones. I tried to break eye-contact with him, but I just couldn't.

"Harry stop.." I shied away from him. Tonight has been one hell of a stressful night. And him staring at me like that, only made my heart pound twenty times faster then it already was. I don't think I could handle my heart pounding anymore, the rate it was beating at was already alarming.

"Stop what?" He asked, "I'm not doing anything." He acted like he was innocent in this matter, but he knows exactly what he is doing.

"You're being a tease." I broke contact, as my head fell forward at the irony. Why must he be so god damn intriguing even though I fucking hated him?

This made his lips curl up, "night Bree." He said, as he got off of the couch and started climbing up the spiral staircase. That had been the nicest thing he has said to me since our huge, unforgivable fight.

I heard his bedroom door slam, making me slightly flinch at how loud it was. But, I smiled to myself, why?

I had so many questions about what I felt and why I felt it, I couldn't answer them myself even though they were my emotions. This was so complicated, I sighed as I tossed and turned over on the couch.

I can't believe Harry would jerk himself off in front of me, when he knows damn well how I feel about him right now. He felt the same way about me, but I don't think he really gives a fuck about who he jerks himself off of in front of. He'd probably jerk himself off in the middle of a crowded restaurant parking lot if he had to.

My thoughts circled as I tried to get to sleep but I just couldn't. It was the way those emerald eyes that used to calm me down have now haunted my mind. The words that rolled on the back of his tongue that I use to listen to, have now laughed back in my face. It's like I know a whole different Harry now. We both hated each other just because of a stupid fight that happened on his balcony during the night. This was so stupid, but I wasn't going to forgive him. Every time I forgive Harry for some fucked up shit he does, we then do something intimate together, then he ignores me, and from then on the never ending cycle repeats.

But why am I surprised? He's my kidnapper for fucks sake. What'd I expect, for him to bring me home a box of chocolates everyday? I almost scoffed to myself at the mere thought of that, it was funny.

I mean yeah, we have had our moments. We've fucked, kissed, and done other intimate stuff but that doesn't mean anything if you're both just horny. That's all it was, we were both just horny and decided to do those things together out of stupidity. I did like him, a lot. But, the feelings started to dwindle away the more he hurt me. I just wasn't as happy with him as I used to be anymore. And that is the worse feeling a person can ever feel. Loosing happiness with someone you once thought was the only source of it.

But tonight, I saw the way he looked at me. It wasn't going to change anything about him. But the way he spoke to me with his eyes, and the way I responded right back without saying direct words. I didn't know what we both said, but it was something that my eyes couldn't seem to forget about.

I should probably just give up on thinking about him. Hell, he'll never be anything more to me than just my vicious kidnapper. I can't believe I was blind enough to think we actually would have something together.

I guess his charm was also a curse in disguise, because it blinded me from seeing who he truly was.

But it doesn't really matter, his magical charming spell won't work on me this time. I know damn well what he was trying to do to me earlier, he was trying to manipulate me into sucking him off. He probably thinks I'm easy just because I used to have sex with random guys a lot. I'm not like that anymore.

I just don't know why he would go for me out of everyone in the world. Maybe it's because I live at his house and I'm the only person to keep him company while he's home. Something tells me he isn't used to affection; because when I held his big, soft, and tatted hands for the first time, he freaked.

But I felt like we were so much more than just two horny fucks! We actually did memorable things together, we went walking on the Brooklyn Bridge together, we made bracelets together, we smoke together and always light a cigarette for one another...

We're just more.

I just need to make up my mind whether I hate him, or I hate him. Well, I obviously hate him.. maybe a different approach? I either never meant anything to him and was just used, or I did mean something to him and he's just bad at showing it.

///