Dear (whomever/whatever name you are called in your mind, but for I will call you) Devon

 I might as well be writing into a void. There is no promise you will see this and no think of me differently. No promise that you won’t roam through the hallways thinking of my name and the mark this letter may or may not have left on your soul. Yet here I am composing an email of sorts that wouldn’t be regularly sent in our world. This letter may not even reach its virtual destination who knows, the internet is a mind boggling place that one may never seem to wrap their mind around. I have watched you associate with people, yes I may sound like a stalker but you and your ‘posse’ are hard to miss. You walk around the school most says as if you own a part of it, which pisses me of none the less. Who knows I may never even send this letter for the fear as if you will discover who I am, I find it amusing thinking of you trying to figure it out. You think of me as just some loser girl lost in the sea of teenagers that attend our high school. I have always thought of you as some mind boggling god. I have always wanted to think that there is a deeper side to you than most people see, I mean you have never spoken to me of your issues so I assume you don’t have any, but I am not stupid and I know that everyone does. It seems as if you don’t speak about your issues, and everyone only sees the stupid jock side of you. I know you are capable of many things and that you aren’t stupid, you just don’t apply yourself. I know many of your friend are just as dumb as you are, sorry if calling you dumb offended you in any way but you are dumb, sorry, you are. This letter is becoming pointless, I know that you will tell your friends about this letter you received from this physcho girl at our school who has some crazy obsession with you. But this is not an obsession, I just wanted to state that there is more to you than you put out there.

Secretly,

Your wake up call.

-

Dear wake up call (I would like to call you creep but i decided not to)

This letter has made me feel very uncomfortable. I want to know what makes you think you have the right to tell me about my life. You have stated that you don't know me personally, so what made you have the courage to think you could write something like this to me. I may not get good grades, but that doesn't mean I am dumb. My friends or as you said 'posse' are the only people I have to trust in this world, and I sure as hell know that I wouldn't be able to trust you. Yes, I do think you are some creepy stalker girl. Out of all of my friends what makes me stand out the most to you, they have all the capabilities I do and it makes no sense to me that I am singled out. I am not quite sure myself why I even replied to this, knowing that I have no idea who you are and that I could see you in school the next day not knowing that I was looking straight at the girl who sent this to me. Also I do not think I own the school, I matter of factly know that I am not one of the best people in this school so there would be no point in me walking around like i think i do. Now it would be great if you just told me who you were so I could talk about this in person with you, since I hate emails.

From,

the dumb jock.