"I've got a situation with my human. apologies for the short dinner, satoru-san. I'll repay you for this disruption", reina stated as she quickly stood up, causing gojō to grab onto the woman's wrist.

"I'll drive you hom—"

"no need. my way is quicker", reina replied as she slipped her hand out of gojō's, letting the man watch her dress sway from side to side as she stormed out of the restaurant.

gojō slumped in his seat as he turned on his phone, noticing that he had many missed calls from nanami and principal yaga masamichi.

"well this can't be good", the white-haired male sighed to himself.

reina busted through the door as she slammed it shut, not even bothering to lock it, as no one ever dared enter her mansion

"miss reina, he—"

"leave", reina demanded, to which the two girls had nodded as they begrudgingly closed the bedroom door on their way out.

"you reckless man, who do you think you are? you think you have nine lives? you would think that a twenty-seven year-old man would take better care of himself", the woman seethed, sitting on the bed as the mattress slightly dipped.

getō softly groaned as his intestines were impaled; a large hole in his abdomen.

"why...do you....even care?", the man coughed out, to which reina had sharpened her nails, creating a thin slit against her wrist.

"shut the fuck up. I don't want to hear you talking", reina lowly muttered, dripping her blood onto getō's wounds as his internal organs and skin had instantly recovered.

getō breathed better as reina immediately stood up, causing getō to sit upright and grip onto the woman's wrist.

"let go".

"why did you save me?", getō asked, having to have repeated this question at least a million times since the first time the two had met.

indeed, after getō and gojō's gruesome battle, reina had stumbled upon this man that she had no relation to.

she retrieved his body since gojō refused to burn it, to which she was able to revive the man after using nearly half of her very own blood.

"I saw the passion in your eyes. your determination was truly something ethereal", reina started.

"it was a pity because you would have won if you hadn't split up your curses between kyoto and shinjuku".

getō bit the corner of his lip as he remembered when he had released at least a thousand curses that day; it was known as the night parade of a hundred demons.

"and plus, I wish to test whether I'd truly die, if all non-sorcerers were eradicated", reina smiled.

getō watched as the dark-haired woman had clumsily bandaged her own wrist, to which he had taken initiative and helped her himself.

"were you on a date?", the male inquired, tying the bandage as he noticed the elegant outfit.

"yes".

"with him?"

reina sighed. "yes", she unruly replied.

"did he buy you all this too?", getō asked, gracing his thumb across the diamond choker.

"unfortunately", reina answered.

"why? jealous? if you want, he's probably still at the restaurant", reina teased, to which the half-dressed man had snorted.

"I am jealous, but not of you", getō smoothly replied as he held the woman's chin in place, his lips pressing against her very own.

"so eager...is there another request you have in mind, curse manipulator?", reina asked, feeling getō's fiery breath traveling down her neck and leaving a trail of butterfly kisses.

"yes", the man breathlessly replied, looming over reina, as his bare chest pressed against the woman's clothed body.

"to finish what we started".

▃▃▃▃▃

a/n: wow this is awkward, um-

YEAH, PLEASE COMMENT + VOTE, HEHE <3