-16-

───

───

❝darling we're heaven and hell❞

"SUKUNA! PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING, JUST TURN HIM BACK!!"

"no".

"what...WHY?! WHY WON'T YOU—"

"I'm not here to help you", the king of curses scoffed.

"you're weak, brat! offering up your pride, your dignity, your everything! and you can't even save ONE person!!"

mahito and sukuna then started maniacally laughing, taunting the traumatized boy, who still had his newly made friend — yoshino junpei, as a transfigured curse — lumped against him.

itadori clenched his fists as he felt a surge of anger consume him, to which his eyes had darkly flared at mahito, who was just grinning.

"I'm going to kill yo—"

"now now, who's killing who?"

everyone snapped their heads towards the mysterious voice, even sukuna hummed in amusement as his cocky grin had fell down to a neutral expression.

"m-miss reina...?"

the dark-haired woman shedded off her hood, as she was covered by a large red cloak.

a prominent smile was on her face as she kneeled down beside yoshino, petting the curse's hair.

"r-reina, what are you—"

"mahito, we'll talk later", reina interrupted, standing up as she unclasped her cloak, draping it over the huge blue curse.

"miss death, can you turn junpei back?!"

"of course I can, darling. if mahito and sukuna can do it, I don't see why I cannot", reina sweetly answered.

"then—"

"but, it comes with a price".

"ANYTHING! PLEASE, I'LL DO ANYTHING!", itadori desperately begged, falling onto his knees as reina smiled, kissing the top of itadori's forehead.

"are you sure? anything?"

itadori nodded, making reina stand back up, as she unsheathed yoshino, who was back to being a human.