Perrie

you and your bandmates were currently sitting in an interview when the interviewer pulled out a basket of papers

"Okay girls, for this we gathered some questions we found on twitter that we want you to answer. Don't worry, they aren't common questions." She says and you all chuckle. She passes the basket to you first. You pick up a piece of paper and read the question aloud.

"what harry potter house are you girls? ooo that's a good one actually! I took the test and turns out I'm a Slytherin... but like I'm not mean I swear!" Jesy laughs, "I can see that." the girls all nod and say their houses. And you pass the basket to jade. you all answer the question and she passes it down to Jesy. When Jesy picks up the paper she looks at it with a bit of shock on her face and shows it to Perrie. "Should I read it?" Perrie looks at it before grabbing it and crumbling it up and tossing it on the floor. "Absolutely not." She says and Jesy laughs.

"What was it?" you question. She looks at you lovingly. "Nothing baby, just some gross asshole who wants to know personal things." You scrunched up your face knowing what she meant.

"Like what? That I top you?" you say jokingly knowing very well it's not true. The other girls start cackling and Perrie looks at you raising a perfect eyebrow. You look at her smirking. "Now baby we all know that's not true." She says smirking at your red face, the girls laughing even harder. you quickly change the topic stuttering over your words.