Chapter One- Crash

I rode up the street on my trek bike, jumping up on empty benches and trash cans to keep my mind occupied. I stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and grabbed my phone out of my pocket. Three thousand Twitter notifications and two hundred texts. Great, someone leaked my number. Again. I sighed and put my phone back in my pocket, before looking back up at the streets. A smile pulled at my lips. There were so many obstacles to do tricks off of, for once. I hadn't been to this part of LA before, so this was good news. I went straight for the rail in from of the police station, hopping on top of it with ease. I slowly rode my way across, focusing on my balance. I didn't realize how many people were around me, I was so focused. There was a trash can, followed by a telephone booth ahead of me. I smirked, jumping on the trash can with the back wheel of the bike. Maintaining my balance, I hopped onto the top of the telephone booth. By now, about fifty people were staring at me and taking pictures. I was still completely unaware. I hopped off and decided that I should go look around. I turned the corner and smack.
"Shit..." I rubbed my head and looked at who I had ran into. "Holy shit!" I couldn't believe my eyes. Maybe I hit my head hard enough to be hallucinating. It was Steve-o from Jackass. We were both riding our bikes when we ran into each other. "Dude, I am so sorry! I didn't mean-"
"Yo, it's fine!" He laughed and stood up, holding out a hand to help me up. "Are you alright?"
I took his hand and stood up. "Yeah I think I'm alright, are you?" I looked at him, concerned.
He nodded, smiling. "Yeah dude, I'm alright. I'm sorry about that." He looked down at the bikes and back at me, before holding out his hand. "I'm Steve-O, it's nice to meet you; even though we just basically ran face first into each other."
I laughed a bit, still smiling. "I'm Tabitha. It is really nice to meet you. That must've felt like some sort of Jackass stunt."
He laughed and nodded. "So you've seen Jackass before?"
I nodded. "Of course! You guys are badass."
He smiled and rolled his eyes playfully. "Oh, please." He held up his hand, striking a fabulous pose, causing me to laugh once more. He laughed with me before looking at me, confused.
"Hmmm?"
"I think I might recognize you, actually." He looked at me once more. "Yeah dude, holy shit. You're that BMX chick people keep posting videos of on YouTube. Yo, your skills are badass."
I blushed slightly and shrugged. This wasn't happening. "Thanks! That means a lot, coming from you."
Steve-O chuckled a bit before picking my bike up and handing the handlebar over to me. "Mind if I ride along with you?" He said as he picked up his bike.
This seriously couldn't be happening to me right now. "Sure! It would be an honor!" I grinned and got onto my bike as he did. "Do you know of any cool places to ride at?"
His gaze went from me to his surroundings. He thought for a second before turning to me. "Any specific terrains you want to ride on, or does that matter?"
I shook my head. "Anywhere is fine, my bike is built for all terrain and I'm used to about all of it."
He grinned, looking east. "Perfect."