-20-

Willa POV

I go sit down with the rest of the family and friends that include, Kai, Matt, Caroline, Josephine, Juniper, Julianna, Damon, Elena, Stefanie, Tyler, Bonnie, Enzo, Ric, Mazikeen, Lucifer and the rest of my kids that aren't competing. The only people that know i'm dying are Caroline, Bonnie, Enzo, Tyler and The person who casted this spell. I Love my kids and Kai but I know what the inevitable is and I am ready to do what I need to do to protect my kids. This year I have to announce the girls so I make my way up to the podium only to stumble back and fall unconscious.

Kai POV

The judges call over Willa for her to announce our girls to come down the big staircase but before she can get up the steps of the stage I see her fall back and become unconscious. I rush over to her and her finger tips are desiccated. I speed her out of the large room to her office down the hall and put her on the couch. Damon, Enzo, Elena, Bonnie, My kids, Caroline, Mazikeen, Lucifer, Matt's Kids, and Stefanie came rushing in after me. "What the hell is happening to Willa!!" Damon exclaims. "I have no clue but her hands are desiccating." I told everyone, I am so worried for my wife. Caroline looks unusually calm. "Caroline what is happening?" I asked her worried. "This was her choice not mine but I didn't know this would happen so fast." she said with tears falling. "What would happen Caroline" Damon yelled at her. "She got cursed when she gave birth to Maverick, Alec and Nikolas. The curse was after her family was united she would die a slow and painful death. The only thing we don't know is , Who placed this curse, Why it only happened now and how to stop it." She answered looking down. "Who else knew" Elena spoke up. "Just me Bonnie, Tyler and Enzo." Caroline answered "We should talk without the younger kids." Tyler suggests "Yes. Kids under the age of 13 out of the room." Ric said. Julianna, Juniper, Izzy, Eli, Nikolette, and Ryder all exit the room while I call Kol so he can come down to the school and help us. I also call Davina, Freya and Keelin.