phase two: we have a plan but shower first

[dedicated to acidgrvnge and kingsofmuke for both being lovely people and great supporters of this book ily x]

Waking up, Cassidy didn't know what hurt more: finding herself alone in a mess of still warm sheets, or the sharp pain in her head as consquence for the wine bottle that laid empty on the floor. This happened every Saturday morning, hangovers and slight heartache plagued the pair, but the discomfort never seemed to grow bareable, not in the slightest. Bright light causing squinted eyes, the curly haired girl stumbled into the bathroom, herself a reflection of bedhead and lovebites in the mirror. Making herself somewhat presentable, the cocoa skinned girl eventually skipped down the stairs just as her mother's shrill voice called down for breakfast. Turning the corner, the view from behind of her mother stood scrubbing away at the sink, hair curled to perfection and pant suit pressed to perfection despite it being 9 a.m on a weekend. Stomach grumbling at the sight of a plate of pancakes set on the breakfast bar, Cassidy slid onto the stool, soon enough cutting up the heap of food. "Morning mama."

Her back still turned to her, a sigh fell from her mother's painted lips. "Cassidy Marie, how many times do I have to tell you not to talk with your mouth full?" About to lift another spoonful of syrupy goodness to her mouth, the contentness on her face feel with her fork onto her plate. "Those weren't even for you, they were for Roderick. God knows you don't need any more carbs."

The insults stung, but she was used to them by now, with a discreet roll of her eyes she grabbed a yogurt from the fridge and headed upstairs wordlessly. Finishing up her unsatisfyingly small meal, Cassidy tossed the plastic cartoon in the trash and slouched onto her bed, deciding to peruse through Netflix and watch an episode or two of Skins. Deciding on season three, the pj clad girl was snuggled under the blankets ready to go, when the sounding of her text tone tore her eyes from the opening title sequence. Eyes widening at first, mouth agape, the shock eased to annoyance at the realization the Calum Hood had sent her another dick pick. Scoffing, she deleted the picture, rolling her eyes at the winky face that followed soon after.

To. dillweed

i swear to god im gonna block you wrong cassidy again shrimp dick

Now Cassidy loved her name, but what she really didn't love was that Calum Hood hooks up with two other girls named Cassidy, so as you could maybe tell, accidental sexts became a regular thing mainly because the dark haired boy was a dumbass.

From. dillweed

you know babe just say the word and you can join the list of my fine assidys with big ass titties ;)

To. dillweed

go chew off that string cheese dick of yours in someone elses direction i dont want to catch bird flu

A satisfied smile spread across the dark skinned girl's pink lips as she pressed sent, slightly amused at the fact he read long before he replied.

From. dillweed

fuk u

To. dillweed

sip slow bitch

Her attention straying to how hot Effy looked on the first day of school, (a/n actually though i'd go gay for kaya so quick) minutes ticked by and utimately messages from the irriatting boy, her phone had liten up like a goddamn christmas tree by the time she finally caved in and typed in her passcode.

From. dillweed

where is the lie

im thirsty